gr8888t news

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just found out my son is comming back from the gulf on Friday.
Just like to thank the members who wished for his safe return in the gulf war debate post.
Ian.

Thats brilliant news m8,sorry i didnt know he had gone......you must be well chuffed......:Clap:

Originally posted by IANBBB
Just found out my son is comming back from the gulf on Friday.
Ian.

Glad to hear it m8 but as zooropa said m8 didn't even know he had gone.

:Clap: :Clap:

that is fantastic news ian m8, i am very pleased for you :)

nice one m8 best wishes to u and ur family

I bet IanBBB and his family have more than a few beers Dutcho m8.........a ferkin good p**s up is in order there.....:Clap: :Clap:

We are all well chuffed for ya IanBBB, give him a good old pat on the back from us when he gets back home......and tell him well done!!!:Clap: :Clap:

Gary

:) thats GREAT news IANBBB

but like a few others I did'nt know ,I can't imagine whats been going through your mind M8 but Im glad to hear he'on his way home :)

Great news. Can't imagine how I would have felt if one of my sons had been in harm's way. The relief must be wonderful.

:) :) :)

Originally posted by zooropa
Thats brilliant news m8,sorry i didnt know he had gone......you must be well chuffed......:Clap:

Neither did I but a good job no the less

great news ian m8, i can imagine what your family were going through while he was away "must have been hard these past few weeks".

hear hear to the above m8,
it's good he's coming home in time to see celtic with the league & the uefa cup though........

seriously m8 thats wonderful news and a BIG weight off ur family mind.
best wishes to him when he gets home,
owenzy.
:)

Cheers boys it will just be good to see him back. He is in the R.A.F. 111 Sqd

Welcome home

Nice one Ian m8, bet yer well proud of him , have a few beers m8

Best regards Scoot

:)

Back