Got Pulled- Am i Fooked?

Gunner786

Inactive User
Reaction score
Heres how it happened,
went to the local nenwsagents which is 2 streets away.
on my way back saw a new shape corsa pull up behind me,
normal car with normal passengers,parked up outside my house, then look up to see the same corsa pull up too and same time as me police officers get out.

usual blah blah about seat belt and also suggested i was speeding(maybe i was by abut 2-3mph but i was hardly likely to hit 60mph when turning into my road 50 yards from my house away was i?)

gave me some tips but didnt issue me with a fine or anything today.

the fact he mentioned speeding got me thinking later that maybe i might get a letter in the post later on about both seatbelt and my speed.

But it was a unmarked 09 Vauxhall corsa so should i be expecting a letter or be relieved that i got let off?

and the funny thing is just before the corsa pulled up behind me i was staring dead straight into an arriva bus with the phone off seat belt and slow down logos and the warning with quotes "police in unmarked cars are everywhere" lol or something along the lines of that

Last edited:
You should be safe mate, usually if they're going to do you for something, they'll let you know plainly and issue you with a ticket.

LMAO peelers in corsas... what next

boy racers will just see that as an opportunity to race them haha

sorry for off topic but is quite funny,

doubt the car will have the built in speed cameras since they only "suggested" you where speeding even so if its only 2-3 mph they wont do much about it

Does trouble look for you or do you look for trouble? lol

Seriously you always seem to have issues with the old bill lol

Heres how it happened,
went to the local nenwsagents which is 2 streets away.
on my way back saw a new shape corsa pull up behind me,
normal car with normal passengers,parked up outside my house, then look up to see the same corsa pull up too and same time as me police officers get out.

usual blah blah about seat belt and also suggested i was speeding(maybe i was by abut 2-3mph but i was hardly likely to hit 60mph when turning into my road 50 yards from my house away was i?)

gave me some tips but didnt issue me with a fine or anything today.

the fact he mentioned speeding got me thinking later that maybe i might get a letter in the post later on about both seatbelt and my speed.

But it was a unmarked 09 Vauxhall corsa so should i be expecting a letter or be relieved that i got let off?

and the funny thing is just before the corsa pulled up behind me i was staring dead straight into an arriva bus with the phone off seat belt and slow down logos and the warning with quotes "police in unmarked cars are everywhere" lol or something along the lines of that

Last edited:
coppers in a corsa lol. Where I live, there are 2 bmw 5 series that are unmarked. Ive seen them a few times pull people over. I wouldnt worry about what happens unless you get something in the post.

the Essex boy racer round my way have Subaru Imprezas and Mitsubishi Evos on there tail by the Police Interceptors

Im sure you will be fine Gunner786 :)

You have not been done m8. They would have issued you with a ticket at the scene if they where doing you. They would also have to had cautioned you.
So relax your off the hook

Unless the Corsa was Provida/Vascar equipped which I very much doubt you will be fine...They also have to inform you that you will be reported at the scene so you have absolutely nothing to worry about...

the Essex boy racer round my way have Subaru Imprezas and Mitsubishi Evos on there tail by the Police Interceptors

Im sure you will be fine Gunner786 :)

Where i live its Nick Berry on a scooter:FRIGHT:

you should be safe mate...

does anyone know which police cars have the systems to check insurance whilst driving behind you
thanks

does anyone know which police cars have the systems to check insurance whilst driving behind you
thanks

You shouldnt need to worry about that!! lol

just a call to HQ they would know mate, they dont need detectors.

To the OP, you should be safe as everyone says.

On the A40 on the way to work theres a Black tinted out BMW M5 that pulls people over on a regular basis for trying to race with it lol.

Back