Got my box, now what?

ok scanned without ethernet in changed some ports and the IP on my Router and works now.

All scanned, setup and ready and waiting for Pinky or Digi to sort me out. C'mon guys I gagging!!

On, thanks for all your help everybody! ;)

Now just need to set my channels lists up.......... :(

How do I add keys for other packages like Premiere, D+ etc?

How do I add keys for other packages like Premiere, D+ etc?

load camd3 i find this is the best you will find it in where you got 1.22 from then get the latest camd3 keys then ftp them to var/keys folder then d+ prem cabo etc will open after that you can edit the keys yourself as the change if you need help ring me

also dont fortget to change the cam when you are changing from pirate channels to cs channels

Last edited:
OK got Premiere working, where would I find D+ and Cabo files?

Cool thanks guys, all working now apart from TPS, but not missing much on there. Do MCT channels work, I can't get them?

I also found some ready done Bouquets, where do I drop them?

I tried deleting channels manually but they keep coming back with ! marks in front of them?

MCT will work when i have added your details, but i'm not sure what config details have been given to you? Do you have divvy sly & Art working? If so then if you or whoever set you up can pm me your config user/password then i'll add you.
Cheers.

Ps. also i dont understand why to use camd3 ? If you use mgcamd you can do exactly the same as you do with camd3- change keys and load key files etc, so i am not sure why you would need to choose to run two cam emu's? That means switching between them both. I just use 1 cam and never had probs with official & pirate stuff, so just wondering why others use camd3 as well?

Ask Digi he set me up on a Temp account to start and is sorting out properly tonight I think.

As for the CamD. Do you use the same Key files in the mgcamd ?

MCT will work when i have added your details, but i'm not sure what config details have been given to you? Do you have divvy sly & Art working? If so then if you or whoever set you up can pm me your config user/password then i'll add you.
Cheers.

Ps. also i dont understand why to use camd3 ? If you use mgcamd you can do exactly the same as you do with camd3- change keys and load key files etc, so i am not sure why you would need to choose to run two cam emu's? That means switching between them both. I just use 1 cam and never had probs with official & pirate stuff, so just wondering why others use camd3 as well?

hello there m8 i use 2 cams camd3 and 1.22 so how do you use just the 1 cam and which 1 do you use for cs and pirate solutions

i just use the one camd too. mgcamd1.22.

all you do is ftp softcam over into var/keys and make sure it hasnt got any art,mct or redlight in the biss keys list

yes camd3 just uses a softcam file called camd3.key and mgcamd just uses a normal softcam.key file, but they just hold the same pirate keys and both go into var/keys file, so no different (apart from name). As Krazy says though, just remove any keys that conflict with any package we have and both will work- CS & pirate with just mgcamd.

Back