Gordon Brown 'bigoted woman' comment caught on tape

RAB - P

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
BBC

Prime Minister Gordon Brown has been caught on microphone describing a voter he had just spoken to in Rochdale as a "bigoted woman".

Sixty-five-year-old Gillian Duffy had challenged Mr Brown on a number of issues including immigration and crime.

As he got into his car, he was still wearing a broadcast microphone and was heard to say "that was a disaster".

I would love to have seen his reaction when he heard about it the first time...

What a prize buffoon, he's the Tory/LibDem's best asset :)

lol, i dont like the guy BUT if it was me there would be no apoligising even if i am wrong :)

good on her :)
she asked the questions of joe public and put Brown on the spot

none of these rehearsed questions what he is used to lol

head in hands Gordon
Gordon-Brown-on-the-Jerem-006.jpg

that is quality he is a grade A dobber ( Scottish for C*ck )

How anyone votes for him i dunno, oh thats right they never.

lol when i used to work in the TV game, first thing i done when actor got into the car before they said anything was, you got your radio mic on, pull it out b4 say anything as the sound guy will still be recording and listening.

Yes the look on his face (as per rats photo) was priceless.
What a tube for getting caught out like that. School boy error.

Just goes to show what you see is all scripted and according to the comment " who put me with that woman " is also selective campaigning. It's just the same with the Debates all the questions are known by the host, so who say the answers are not scripted before hand. I thought a debate was a live discussion based on quick fire questions and answers.

Time this Dick Head was out of No. 10 and fresh blood was running through the veins of the country.:Jester::Jester:

the more I see her comments the more I have to applaud her :Clap :Clap: :Clap:

what a gem she is !!!

Just goes to show what a prat this UN ELECTED FOOL is !!!

Time for a change, Labour are in for a bum raping I think... simples :)

she is saying wot we all feel and in away his comments are to all of us .. " stop talking to me u little people "

they only see us a breeding stock and mugs m8 , they want us to go out in the rain and vote for them but they wouldnt spit on us if we are on fire

Last edited:
Ah poor Gordon, I almost feel sorry for him. It's not every day the PM gets mugged by a granny.

the more I see her comments the more I have to applaud her :Clap :Clap: :Clap:

what a gem she is !!!

Yeah your right m8, i saw the video when they where pursuing her down the street and asking her what she thought, she did look at one point very upset and close to a tear.

like others have said, she is only asking questions we all want answered and he couldn't answer. so what does that tell you?

Hes having a rant like anyone else does, hes entilited to think what he wants of her and fair play for apolgizing.

Hes having a rant like anyone else does, hes entilited to think what he wants of her and fair play for apolgizing.

I think you are spot on m8
He is no different from any of the rest. He just got caught.
I bet they are all two faced.

I think you are spot on m8
He is no different from any of the rest. He just got caught.
I bet they are all two faced.

Quite probably, but as I read earlier on the BBC site, Phoney Tony would never have allowed this to happen as his team were in control of the radio mikes, not the media...

To me this means he lacks the attention to detail of his predecessor, and probably also the leaders of the opposing parties.

just goes to show how little time they have for us folk there so wrapped up in there, in it for me bubble that we the public do not count anymore where just the people footing the bill for there nice life style. So out off touch with the working man who put them there its unreal. Shes a bigot for asking when the door will be shut on all the worlds freeloaders that make it here reduceing our nhs/pensions/housing No your not love your English and pissed off the same as the rest off us.

Back