Gordon Brown 'bigoted woman' comment caught on tape

funny how every time anyone mentions immigration he always says we have as many English working abroad ? yes working u pratt of a prim minister not sponging of the state, no other country will allow it

can anyone here name me a country u can goto and claim the dole apart from the uk

only too true Where working helping them out, not there taking the piss getting free housing/education/clothing/healthcare then have the cheak to bring the rest off the clan over when you get your ni. number.... taxi for Brown

Holland you can get there dole if you have paid there taxes and worked there for over a year then you get 80% off the wage you where on for 1 year max....but you have to had paid there tax for this.

lot like here free money come and get your free money.

Last edited:
oh dear oh dear.. what a plank!

Browns spin doctors having been saying how much they want the people to see the real Gordon Brown. Didn't take long for us to see him as he really is.

Just loved the picture of him with his head in his hands.....DOH.

what did he do though?

he calmly said what he felt and you couldn't say he was ranting either.

I think this might actually give him a few points in the polls. not that it'll do him any good.

this is indicative of what a fecking mess this country is in

we mention immigration and we get called a bigot, i am sick of this over sensitive political correct attitude

does that mean nick clegg is a bigot for stating 900.000 illegals cannot be found in this country

does this mean cameron is a bigot for putting a cap on immigration

i think brown should resign just as he was asked to resign a few years ago for being an unelected prime minister

we are the laughing stock of the world when our own prime minister is the subject of such two faced comments, he didnt even have the spine to stand up to the woman in the first place

and why the feck did he go around her house, i would of told him to FO

Browns spin doctors having been saying how much they want the people to see the real Gordon Brown. Didn't take long for us to see him as he really is.

Just loved the picture of him with his head in his hands.....DOH.

Brown needs to sack his spinners.
Only one man can save him now.

5020017895.jpg

Brown needs to sack his spinners.
Only one man can save him now.

5020017895.jpg

I don't even think he could save our Gord, the man is a knob.

The very fact he complained about meeting her is fact enough for me that he just is not suitable for the job. Maybe he is really a nice guy and maybe he is a good politican but he is not a good pm.

I remember a few years ago, when the spin docs said how well he handled a 2nd outbreak of foot and mouth disease, I wonder how he will handled this foot in the mouth disease...:proud:

btw...I loved that film in the loop.

to think this bloke has been running the country since 2007 scares the hell out of me

it is all starting to add up what goes on behind closed doors

it isn't bad enough he calls an oap a bigot, he also grills his aides as to why she was allowed to approach him, fgs man she was a labour supporter & voter

and he does come across like a bully, he doesn't like being questioned and he gets very defensive

i'd rather have david blunkett as PM with his dog as deputy

I don't even think he could save our Gord, the man is a knob.

The very fact he complained about meeting her is fact enough for me that he just is not suitable for the job. Maybe he is really a nice guy and maybe he is a good politican but he is not a good pm.

I remember a few years ago, when the spin docs said how well he handled a 2nd outbreak of foot and mouth disease, I wonder how he will handled this foot in the mouth disease...:proud:

btw...I loved that film in the loop.

you're right. he's fecked.

even the amazing malc tucker probably couldn't resurrect him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LugJd6uGJqI"]YouTube - Malcolm Tucker - A Tribute to Brilliant Swearing[/ame]

omg
how could i have never heard of 'in the loop'

that was feckin brilliant

Then you MUST watch the film....sorry off topic but V14 started it...lol.

James Gandolfini is also class in it. The scene with the calculator had me in stitches, I won't spoil it for you.

what are the odds on brown having a nervous breakdown before a week tomorrow ?

what are the odds brown being ousted as labour party leader by a week friday ?

My folk made contact with that woman to see what we could get out of this but all she said was "at least he didn't call me an immigrant"

quote from david cameron twitter

i been having nightmares the last few years m8

to think i am going down the wrong career path

instead i should of pleaded mental illness, got my missus pregnant 3 or 4 times and found a nice brand new council house

Well, anybody but the Tories! I have nightmares about they feckers getting into power.

there all lier's m8 .. if l was a Tory minister l wouldnt wont the pm job anyway lol .. wot a nightmare to clean this country up .. 10 years to late ,

here here

this country is a poisoned chalice

immigration, broken communities, disfunctional families, thousands of incompetent public sector admin staff, government debt, personal debt

you wanna give the publicconfidence then hand everyone 3 months free stamp duty on fuel & remove all speed cameras on motorways and dual carriageways

then get the police to go around every single house and ask for a passport or other ID to prove you are eligible to be in this country

whoever takes over it will take years for this country to be in the position it was in start of the century

here here

this country is a poisoned chalice

immigration, broken communities, disfunctional families, thousands of incompetent public sector admin staff, government debt, personal debt

you wanna give the publicconfidence then hand everyone 3 months free stamp duty on fuel & remove all speed cameras on motorways and dual carriageways

then get the police to go around every single house and ask for a passport or other ID to prove you are eligible to be in this country

whoever takes over it will take years for this country to be in the position it was in start of the century

thats the spirit m8.

can anyone spare me some prozac?

Back