Status
Not open for further replies.

Sameira

Inactive User
Reaction score
Nintendo 64 in black
4 games, and 2 controllers
and memory packs or wotever they are
the lead that connects to the tv is kinda damaged, the end has fallen off but u can still use the wire an shuv it in the areal socket thingy on the tv, works for me :proud:

£10 delivered 1st class NOW SOLD

-------------------------------------------
HP Laserjet 1010 printer
nice small printer, i did drop it an it has a crack on teh side, but it all seems to be working fine been printing off it as usual and nothign rong as far as im aware of.
Connects via USB, u'll hav to get ur own us cable but power cable will be supplied

£20 deliveered

KEEP CHECKING BACK GONNA BE ADDING MORE STUFF

main reason of selling is due to house move

Last edited:
Soldering Iron thiny, wit xtra part, wit sum lead free solder and a sponge and tht brilo thing, its like in a silver pot and its gold wire to use to clean the tip

bought all this for £20 from maplins

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=4056&criteria=Soldering iron&doy=14m6

summat like tht buts its 15w
works perfectly

take £10 delivered
---------------------------------------------------------------
2 X 17" monitors

this is one of em http://imagenes.solostocks.com/4/0/...93510038495352571025752584948539750551025.jpg

^^Thats Now Sold

the other is big an white

£20 for both

arange for local pickup in leeds

-----------------------------------------------------------
2x DVD-Roms (liteon and dunno)
2 x CD-RW (jupiter 40 max Memorex 32max)

All white

Take £20 for the lot, postage is gonna be like £15 so ur getting a good bargain!!

yes they work perfectly!!
10metre priner cable (parrelel)

£5 delivered

2.1 subwoofer speakers mercury

http://www.superpc.net/Images/Special/SW980R.jpg

very nice

the subwoofer thingy is really heay about £20 delivered? NOW SOLD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE TO COME

Last edited:
bloody hell m8 were you getting all from, you run a pawn shop

Napster said:
bloody hell m8 were you getting all from, you run a pawn shop

no lol, theyre all stuff i jus keep for sum reason, i don't like throwing things away so i hold on to em

But i think its time for em to go, u shud see my room : shocked2

might be intrested in the monitor shown in the pic,you any bigger pics of it?

dont want them both so £10 collected for the two tone one ok? where in leeds are you?

oh and what sort of connector is the lead from it to go to the pc.

only want it as my tower came with a crappy monitor 14/15 inch i think, total pants, tower unit is upgraded etc so thats ok but the monitor sucks,

i use the laptop now so the pc gets little use but it still has it uses for cetain things,

keep chucking you stuff on lots of intresting reading and a few i would have bought if they hadnt already gone, chuck some more on go on do it you know you want to.

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
What Happened!!!! Waste Of A Journey, You Didnt Show. Not Impressed.

thommohawk said:
What Happened!!!! Waste Of A Journey, You Didnt Show. Not Impressed.

wot the hek u on about, ur the one who dint make contact!!! I was ready took everything down and was waiting!!!

You stated you called, i did get a home number call me answered it an sed hello 3 times, no-one answered so i put the fone down!!

Thanks for wasting MY TIME!!!

ok guys keep this to PMs as we dont want this spilling into the forum

feel free to PM me if u wish :)

No Iwas There You Didnt Go To The End Of The Street No Way As I Sat There For Half An Hour In A Black Punto Ask The Lads On The Street, That Phone Call Wasnt A Home Number It Was A Phone Box, And I Said Hello Only For Someone To Hang Up On Me, Thanks For Wasting My Time Money And Petrol, Didnt You Think To Go To The End Of The Street???? Cos You Didnt, You Sat And Waited For A Call Which I Gave Only For You To Hang Up On Me, Charming.

thanks for the admission of your mistake.

went today and she was there this time, items purchased, nice girl aswell if a little quiet lol.

get some more stuff on and no mistakes next time lol.

thanks.

i have closed this thread now, glad you 2 got things sorted, and remember, the quiet ones are the worst LOL

happy trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back