Lots of PC stuff 4 sale!!!

Sameira

Inactive User
Reaction score
Wow luk at all the junk i found lying around, well anyways its gotta go..

-Power Supply Units x 3 two of these are untested, one has been taken out of a working machine

-2 CD-ROM Drives fully working

-1 Joystick (untested)

-3 mouses 1 of them is optical (all untested)

-2 Keyboards these were working last time i used them

-Loads of CD's including atlas software and some games like Mortal Kombat 3 in original box and TombRaider 3

-2 CD Storage racks

-a fully working webcam USB connection comes with drivers

-other spare stuff like sound cards/graphic headphones etc

-Genius USB controller fully working great for game playing

-Canon Bubblejet colour printer BJC-240 comes with power supply + books last time i used this it was --working fine it justs needed a new cartridge

-HP OfficeJet 350 with power cable and books. Printer has many feature its a 4 in 1. does copying scanning faxing and printing comes with extra cartridges. sometimes it gets a jam error all i did to fix this was turn it off and put it on again.

-Logic Steering wheels USB Connection with pedals there are 2 of these boxed like new hardly been used come with there instructions and original packaging, these are fully working gr8 for teh kids or LAN gaming

Aslong as i get a decent price for these thigns im open 2 offers an uhm if u've gt any questions let me no like send me a PM, MSN me or post here:proud:

logic_187 said:
what sound card/graphics card do you have?

theyre jus sum shitty ones like basic ones, i think the graphic card is an agp 8mb, 16 or 32mb

Soz bout the pic quality need a new fone :(

Heres a pic of the CD racks the big 1 holds 20 cd's the lil one holds 12cd's

Back