good rapid share site

spazmobear, dangled, manc77, a_kerr, PM sent to you guy's

stoned, i tried sending a pm but you do not have enough posts to receive them sorry m8

If someone wouldnt mind PM'ing me the details thanks !!:Devil:

link

can i get in on this to it sounds a good one

What is this Rapid share site then? Gonna try signing up to a newsgroup also. I used the free blueyonder groups loads, but not in a cable area anymore. Bummer.

Can I be in on this mate?

Only got a 2mb connection at moment but gonna change soon as it is a bit naff.

Also do they cost you money to get in on it, I am not really into downloading as yet but I may get started if it is not too much hassle.

I normally get all the lads to get me the any films or games I need, but could do with getting my own for a change.

Can I be in on this mate?

Only got a 2mb connection at moment but gonna change soon as it is a bit naff.

Also do they cost you money to get in on it, I am not really into downloading as yet but I may get started if it is not too much hassle.

I normally get all the lads to get me the any films or games I need, but could do with getting my own for a change.

You'd be better to pay for a premium rapidshare account for a month or two and download as much as you can. It sweeties for what you can get via rapidshare link sites :)

I'll PM you some links mate ;)

dear all

Can you also send me a list just got a Wii so looking to download asap

If anyone would be kind enough to send me PM with a list of some of these Rapidshare sites, I'd appreciate it interested in games for the Wii, movies etc, just signed up today for a month to see how it goes, also any decent download manager that hasn't spyware built into it,

Thanks in advance :)

Back