Good place to get older titles?

lagerlout

Inactive User
Reaction score
Nearly every older game I try and get from the newsgroups is now unavailable, can anyone recommend anywhere to download from? Cheers

Any games in particular you are after ?

You can get them on wiios.com m8

Nice one cheers mate,will check it out

Been trying everywhere to get super smash brothers brawl and just dance 1. But its happening on loads of other games as well

Nice one cheers mate,will check it out

Been trying everywhere to get super smash brothers brawl and just dance 1. But its happening on loads of other games as well

just dance 1, 2 and kids are all on newgroups as it super smash bros

Most of the top providers should now have 1,000 days retention.

Yeah they there but when you try and download em you get message no longer available. I'm on newsdemon so dont get why I cant grab em. Using there ssl server. Wonder if its worth trying the normal one? Managed to finally get all the files for super smash brothers but it comes up corrupt file header at the point of extracting it. Dont use torrents any more so that wii iso site not much use to me

Try h**p://tehparadox.com/forum/f76/hippyfreaks-wii-iso-only-thread-223534/ , loads of old and new back ups :thumbsup:

Last edited:
just dance 1, 2 and kids are all on newgroups as it super smash bros

Most of the top providers should now have 1,000 days retention.

downloaded just dance 1, 2 and kids a few weeks ago from newsdemon. Don't know about super smash but nzbmatrix comments on the ntsc version seem to indicate that it works OK

Send me a PM m8 and I'll give you a log in for my FTP I've got over 6000 NDS roms on there.

Back