Sensible Topic Global Warming?

Well, fossil fuels are something activists can grab hold of and shout about. Methane not so much. Don't forget water vapour, that's a Greenhouse Gas too although getting rid of it will be tricky.

As for fracking, well the US is a hotspot but no increased earthquake activity? In any case, fracking/drilling/mining represents minimal change to the Earth's structure.

View attachment 89056

Nepal sits on the Indian Plate whereas the nearest plate boundary to the UK is hundreds of miles away.

That's not true there is a tectonic plate margin off Angelsea

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

Yeah but the volcanic evidence is still there and it made at least you look it up instead of just believing what the papers want you to reaf

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

and the moral of global warming is ......... stop spending billions on this subject and start spending it on wiping out the evil wars in this beautiful world that we live in.
because its not global warming that is the end to all man its all these wars that are going on now, and now the massive war that is going to happen between the communist states, ie, Russia and china and the west, mainly the world police, aka the US of A ..... ITS HAPPENING believe :(

Erm, are you sure? Russia is p*ssed with Europe mostly. They snipe at the USA but Obama is not interested in direct conflict. China depends on Western trade so will hardly start hurling missiles?

Of course, China will expand its borders and has an issue with Japan but hey-ho, what's new there?

If you ask me, Europe is the problem and when you factor in TTIP (TTP in Oz) that is a major issue.

Erm, are you sure? Russia is p*ssed with Europe mostly. They snipe at the USA but Obama is not interested in direct conflict. China depends on Western trade so will hardly start hurling missiles?

Of course, China will expand its borders and has an issue with Japan but hey-ho, what's new there?

If you ask me, Europe is the problem and when you factor in TTIP (TTP in Oz) that is a major issue.

yes im sure mate..... Russia are testing this little island already for months for our fast response capabilities .. remember it was this little unsinkable aircraft carrier that the mighty nazi blitz creed couldn't defeat and lost them the war .....

china are for the 1st time in years are becoming a offensive force rather than a defensive force ...

the USA is in decline and the communists are growing .

Russia are massing forces outside the Ukraine right now..

can only mean one thing .........

You worry about the wrong things. Russia is testing UK airspace only to find out what the USA will do. Europe has no integrated forces but pushes East threatening Russia.

China is more concerned about economic issues and wants a payment network outside US control.

If you look for war you will find it nearer Israel and Iran.

israel and iran war , only 1 winner tbh and a short one at that ..... but then again there will be no winner .. the horrible N word will suffice .....

isreal has only 1 ally and that the usa ... and who are the Iranians ally .. yes you guessed it the Russians, theres a shock .... its like a spiders web who supports who .... .........

has he any chains to unlock ??? or dose he want to go out with a bang ??? hes been a very quiet president tbh .... but as we all know, these so called leaders are just puppets on a string :(

they have no say really , no leaders have since the end of the second world war ..... think on !!!!!

This is getting dangerously close to my favourite subject; my fingers are beginning to get itchy

Back