Glitchy and freezing CCCAM on Tm-5402 super+

At one side i agree that using keys, emu or CS is illegal but you have to hand it. If you want to pay for a sub like sky uk or sky It or Canal digitaal NL, Canal+ fr, Sky Premiere it is not possible if you do not live in that country! Really ? Come on... Then if you try to obtain it legally you cannot. you can contact an obscure guy to fix you the sub of that country and pay 10 times more . (<<< yeah really) So the most valuable option in my point of view -which is still illegal of course- is buy a full sub in yr own country and share it privately with a full sub in another country over the internet. Everybody is happy.
And you know most providers of sat tv do not mind this kind of stuff or smartcardsplitters or sharing in house. they know people do it. it is the "grey zone".

But i think EMU, KEYS, And Payservers are the ones that are causing more harm than good. Those are the ones to be battled.
The Battle AGAINST GREED.(Ok phantom patcher don't flame me now, you know what i try to explain, but it boost sale of tm in a certain way)
Also I'm sure CW keys and nano do not fall like that out of the sky. have you ever read the Sky NDS scandal vs Seca France. It was thought to have been hacked by an israely crypto team ordered by Murdoch who cracked the seca stuff and have it posted on a certain site.(there is bummer guy picture on that site now). We still feel that wave of "freeview" "seca coded" channels...

Of course if EMU, kEYS and payservers would not exist the next target would be the private ring share people.

Yeah well, it is a love and hate situation... Its my opinion, it is a ... Hobby ! :)

Last edited:
Yeah and we are all paying our tv licence to watch BBC,Itv,Channel4+Channel5 ect. :Biggrin2: (even a greyer area)
Just enjoy the Hobby whatever way you watch

Back