Glitchy and freezing CCCAM on Tm-5402 super+

dazman1122

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi this is only my second post as I am new to motorised satellite.

The problem I have is that I have been testing several different 24 hour test lines (clines) however no of them have been glitch free. Some worse than others, from very irritating (un-watchable) - not so bad (freeze or glitch every 30 sec or so).

I don't understand what is wrong with my setup?

My confiq is as follows:

Technomate 5402 super +
V/M internet connection (now upgraded to 20mb)
117 phantompatch
002 Addon

Thanks in advance.

Ok:grayno:

Any one have any suggestions?

Just a point in the right direct .. maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Manic Said.
Payservers are not good. get a real pers.sub ! (or you can share a paid sub like for example between a dreambox and TM5402hd as a client inhomenetwork or by the internet, works great.

there is good payservers out there c-lines or n-lines they are hard to find ,you get what you pay for look in the payservers threads and see what kind of feedback they get from other costumers before you buy and avoid the ones with special offers they don't last usually .
The cheaper they are the crappier the service most of the time.

Sorry to spoil the Pirate party. But I need to express that I'm strongly against those 'Criminal payservers'. Sharing is about giving and getting something back.
Sure it works on TM5402HD...
Private sharing is a healthy (but still illegal) way of doing this. There are many people who do this and it keeps the sharing healthy scene as it should be.
I'm sorry but payservers do not belong to that scene. Everyone who want to do 'C sharing' should have a original sub in his/her country of origin in the first place (2 much ? take a cheap basic sub then !)
People who only pay for it do not only make the scene more criminal but they are also undermining the idead that was behind C sharing in the first place. ALso more and more Anit-cardshare meausures are put in place nowadays as the 'payserver' market has become a danger to them...

Also I thought all talks about C sharing would be terminated from this board ?

Of course it is my pers. opinion and I'm not a holy man but You all do know that payservers p i s s e s me of !

Last edited:
All forms of cs are illegal which ever way you dress it up.
I agree with you mate,
With all due respect Wolftje, I don't believe anti-card measures being brought are solely for payservers but also because of rise of overall cardsharing, one way or another.

I don't see difference between payserver and sharing your own sub. As far as I am concerned you are still accessing packages "illegally".

I can't legally subscribe to well known Italian package unless I have current account in Italy, that is why I have had to find other means of viewing.I don't particularly like it but until European packages are available to everyone and not operated by cartels with antiquated restrictions then people will carry on buying Dreambox, Vu , Techno and so on...

By the way, how far for does one go on legality argument?

Does inputting of seca keys on my Techno once month be regarded as illegal too?

All softcams/Biss keys/seca keys etc and cs is illegal.
You are obtaining something that is not yours.
Now if you have a TM5402 etc that is non linux and not able to share and no other linux stb in the house out how do you get a share?
Someone take pity and give you for free lol
You pay for one?
You don't have anyway of using c line as no way og getting?

Last edited:
I really didn't intend to cause a stir (sorry guys), getting the box to do more than it normally would, more curiosity than anything I guess.

Going to just enjoy the FTA stuff for now and the array of fta channels across the spectrum, also get to know my way around the receiver as it is all new to me.

Quite proud that I set the motor, dish and all equipment myself. Satisfaction for sure.

no stir caused mate we can talk about the technical part of c.s. for an experimental and educational purposes only
people are just stating their opinion you can do whatever you want with your box and use it for whatever you like and there is many threads about c.s.
on this forum so ask away about the technical part of it and we will try to anwer it to our best knowledge

Back