Inactive User
Reaction score
really struggling with this now
loaded original software, patch and soft key
got all freeview channels but when I want to get into the ip menu Nothing
Is ther a patch to enable me to do this as I have been searching for ADDON_002p
but cannot find the download
below is the original
Everyone who uses the Technomate (non-linux) section of the forum will have their own personal method/procedure for updating/patching their receivers... and everyone's method/procedure will be slightly different... so baring that in mind... the following guide is based solely upon my own personal method/procedure... I'm not saying that this is the best way or the only way to carry out the updating/patching procedure... it's simply the procedure I have always used...

NB
I have tried to make this 'Guide' as detailed as I possibly can and as basic as I possibly can as it may also help other members of the forum...

First of all... it is advisable to delete/transfer all files from your USB Flash Drive before you start the whole patching/updating process... thus eliminating any confusion as to which files you need to 'Download' to your receiver or which file you have 'Uploaded' to your USB Flash Drive from your receiver... the uploaded file will be used later in the patching/updating process...

Next you need to download the following files to your PC...

Latest Technomate Original Software ~ TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
TM5402HDCI_ALL_127_20121227.stb (6.00 MB)

Code:
Only members can view code.
NB
When you copy & paste the link above into your browser you will need to delete the (s) from downloads for the link to work ~ this is due to a glitch on the forum

Latest Phantompatch ~ TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Phantompatch-TM5402HDCI_ALL_127p_27-12-2012.stb (6.5MB)

Code:
Only members can view code.
NB
When you copy & paste the link above into your browser you will need to delete the (s) from downloads for the link to work ~ this is due to a glitch on the forum

Latest TMSoftcam Key file
SoftcamMotor 39° East Update.zip (7.2 KB)

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/25329...ys-34.html#333

Insert the 'empty' USB Flash Drive into the PC
Unzip the latest Technomate Original Software file
Load/transfer the latest Technomate Original Software from the PC onto the USB Flash Drive
Unzip the latest Phantompatch file
Load/transfer the latest Phantompatch from the PC onto the USB Flash Drive
Unzip the latest TMSoftcam Key file
Load/transfer the latest TMSoftcam Key file from the PC onto the USB Flash Drive

Remove the USB Flash Drive from the PC

NB
Remember to use the 'Safely Remove Hardware' utility on the taskbar before removing the USB Flash Drive from the PC (this avoids any possible corruption of files stored on the USB Flash Drive)

Insert the USB Flash Drive into the TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Wait for the USB Flash Drive to initialize on the receiver
Press 'Menu' > 'USB' > 'Data Transfer' > then press the 'Red' button to 'Upload Channel Data' (aka) cndf file to your USB Flash Drive and then check to confirm that the cndf file has successfully uploaded to the USB flash drive and that it appears on the 'File List'... then press 'Exit' once

NB
It is recommended that you keep a copy of your latest cndf file on your PC at all times and to update it regularly... so should anything untoward happen to your receiver or you unintentionally/accidentally 'Factory Reset' the receiver... you will always have a Backup cndf file that you can reload...

Go to 'System Settings' > 'Factory Reset' > PIN: 0-0-0-0 > 'Factory Reset' > Select 'Yes'
Wait until the factory reset has finished then select your preferred language on the following screen

Go to 'USB' > 'Data Transfer' > Enter PIN 0-0-0-0 > select the latest 'Technomate Original Software' file from the 'File List'
Wait until the latest Technomate Original Software has finished loading and wait until the receiver re-boots
Wait for the USB Flash Drive to initialize on the receiver

Go to 'System Settings' > 'Factory Reset' > PIN: 0-0-0-0 > 'Factory Reset' > Select 'Yes'
Wait until the factory reset has finished then select your preferred language on the following screen

Go to 'USB' > 'Data Transfer' > Enter PIN 0-0-0-0 > you will notice that the Latest TMSoftcam Keyfile has now disappeared from the 'File List'... this is totally normal and is due to the fact that the receiver does not have a patch loaded onto it at the moment...

Select the latest 'Phantompatch' from the 'File List' (the patch file always has a (p) after the version number)
Wait until the Latest Phantompatch has finished loading and wait until the receiver re-boots

Go to 'USB' > 'Data Transfer' > Enter PIN 0-0-0-0 > and select the cndf file from the 'File List'
Select 'Normal DB' then wait until the the cndf file has finished loading

Select the cndf file again from the 'File List'
Select 'Default DB' then wait until the the .cndf file has finished loading

Select the Latest TMSoftcam Keyfile from the 'File List'
Wait until the the Latest TMSoftcam Keyfile has finished loading then press 'Exit'

Go to 'Installation' > 'Options' > set all options to 'OFF' > press 'Exit' > Settings were changed - Do you want to save? > select 'Yes' (if applicable) otherwise press 'Exit'

Go to 'System Settings' > 'Time Settings' and reset time/date > press 'Exit' > Settings were changed - Do you want to save? > select 'Yes'

Go to 'A/V Output Settings' and configure to personal preferences > press 'Exit' > Settings were changed - Do you want to save? > select 'Yes'

Go to 'OSD Settings' and configure to personal preferences > press 'Exit' > Settings were changed - Do you want to save? > select 'Yes'

Go to 'Front Display Settings' and configure to personal preferences > press 'Exit' > Settings were changed - Do you want to save? > select 'Yes'

Go to 'Password Setting' > Enter PIN 0-0-0-0 > and configure to personal preferences > press 'Exit' > Settings were changed - Do you want to save? > select 'Yes'

Go to 'IP Settings' and set 'DHCP Usage' to 'OFF' > press 'Exit' > Settings were changed - Do you want to save? > select 'Yes'

Press 'Exit' twice and press 'SAT' on remote control and select the satellite position you were parked on before you started the patching/updating procedure...

Press the Volume + button to set the default volume to your own personal preference
Press the 'Colour' button on the remote to set Mode/Brightness/Contrast/Colour to your own personal preference

NB
The Phantompatch can be switched ON/OFF in the Menu by selecting 'System Information' and then pressing 2-0-0-4 on the remote control

The CAS Menu can be accessed (when you are on any encrypted TV/Radio channel) by pressing 'Mute' > 'Exit' on the remote control

The ECM PID's can be viewed (when you are on any encrypted TV/Radio channel) by pressing 'Mute' > 'Exit' > 'Blue' on the remote control

The BISS Menu can be accessed (when you are on any BISS encrypted TV/Radio channel) by pressing 8-2-8-0 on the remote control

PS
You might want to also check out the following thread if you wish to completely update your satellite positions list and your transponder frequency list to the most up-to-date entries available...

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/29884...inition.html#1

I hope this helps you and possibly others...

Best Wishes,
Zorch
thank you for the help
martin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back