TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+ (cndf_file) UPDATED 25.01.2013

Zorch

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

If anyone is interested... I have completely updated this cndf file...

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+ (cndf_file) UPDATED 25.01.2013

Updated all Transponders on all active satellites 30.0°W > 60.0°E

Thanks to Flysat/KingOfSat/Lyngsat

Added Modulation & FEC's on all Transponders
No feed transponders (except on satellites with no actual channels)
No Internet/Data Stream Transponders
Separated some 'Fringe' Satellites for better dish positioning/alignment
All unused (empty) satellite slots de-activated (USALS/DiSEqC)

You just need to activate the satellites you wish to use and input your own DiSEqC/USALS position settings in the menu... then download all the channels using 'Auto-Navigation'

This cndf file has been tested on my own TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+ and works perfectly!!

This cndf file should also be compatible with the TM 6800 HD Super+

PLEASE BE AWARE
There are no DiSEqC/USALS settings stored in this file
There are no TV/Radio channels stored in this file

Please make a back-up copy of your own cndf file before you try this one...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

just downloaded this selected on datat transfer comes up invalid ndf file any ideas what im doing wrong now this is proper doing my head in

thanks of all help yorkie1

@Zorch
I have the above box, my channels are scrambled and was looking for any keys/files that can un-encrypt the signal..
can you help? I generally take it to a guy who, seems to update some files using USB and update couple of entries on another screen..
and then update channel list..

how can i do it myself? you seem to be expert on this.. please explain.. and help.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zorch
I have the above box, my channels are scrambled and was looking for any keys/files that can un-encrypt the signal..
can you help? I generally take it to a guy who, seems to update some files using USB and update couple of entries on another screen..
and then update channel list..

how can i do it myself? you seem to be expert on this.. please explain.. and help.

Cheers.

You can do it yourself latest softcam keys can be found here: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/253293/#post2321993 all you have to do is download Unzip the folder tkae the Softcam.key file out of the folder and place onto a USB stick. Place USB stick in 5402 press USB button on the remote control this will bring up the USB onscreen menu move down to data transfer press the OK button this will open up the USB stick select the Softcam.key file from the stick and press OK again to upload the file to box Job done.

@digi247,

thanks mate, once i am allowed to download the files from the forum.. in sometime.. I will do try it out.

Cheers.

Back