Glitching

sodiumba

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all!
Have recently purchased Chartmans fantastic wizard unlooper and i'm having my first try at MOSC cards. Unfortunately I am am having some serious issues getting it to work....

I have an N*l Pure 2110 and 2 N*l Pure 2100 here to get back up and running (my bedroom, kitchen and lounge boxes) and a friends TW 2110 as well but nagra just isn't playing ball!

Whats happening is this, I insert the card into the wizard unlooper, I have the settings as follows,

Unlooper Settings
PL8 to pins 2-3
PL2 to pins 1-2 (+20ns)
PL5 to pins 2-3 (4169)
Dipswitch 2 On, 1,3 & 4 Off
Serial cable from RS232 to PC and no Parallel Cable inserted
Not sure of pot settings, unsure of how to check for them

Card Revisions
N*l Pure 2100 - DNASP011 RevB09 (Never Been Done)
N*l Pure 2100 - DNASP011 RevB0D (Previously Chipped)
N*l Pure 2110 - DNASP011 RevB0D (Never Been Done)
TW 2110 - DNASP011 RevB0D (Never Been Done)

All RevB0D Cards just will not read, I am using the all in one script which doesn't require winexplorer and it is saying that there is no reader found. The RevB09 card went through the glitching process and has given me some details. I know the IRD is correct as I have checked using the Datadrome IRD Hex tool using the Nagra Serial Code and they both match but I am unsure about the boxkey... Detail structure is as follows....

IRD is 3E4xxxxx
BK is 6FC0Axxxxxxxxxxx

Now, any card I try and open in Nagra using the wizard reports as ATR String Invalid and will not dump the contents of the card....

Any idea's guys & gals?

Thanks as always
SodiumBA

thank god for that, I was starting to worry that I had fried every card I have!! lol

will any programmer read these cards now or am i looking for a specific type? I think I can get hold of a little yellow USB thing (pardon the technical language lol)

Back