gingadaddy open for registration

deej01

DW Regular
Reaction score
Gingadaddy got new owner now seems to be open to register. I quite like this site as user's upload nzb, but no api yet

I know this is wrong section but when I donate after payday will be able to see nzb section

Gingadaddy got new owner now seems to be open to register. I quite like this site as user's upload nzb, but no api yet

I know this is wrong section but when I donate after payday will be able to see nzb section

Strange cant see any mention of new owners etc, you got a link or a quote to that? as I'm a paid up V.I.P and I see nowt. Thanks

Strange cant see any mention of new owners etc, you got a link or a quote to that? as I'm a paid up V.I.P and I see nowt. Thanks
@shaun127 It is in the process of being sold and has been spoken about on the net by the current owner who has said that he does not intend announcing the sale on GingaDaddy until he is happy that he is totally happy with the new owners and the sale has been completely tied up. He also insists that the proposed new owners have the same intentions that he wanted for the site and that he feels they will take the site forward and that he will still be involved in the site in some capacity..............................but when you are about to make a packet I'm sure you would say that anyhow.

Last edited by a moderator:
@shaun127 It is in the process of being sold and has been spoken about on the net by the current owner who has said that he does not intend announcing the sale on GingaDaddy until he is happy that he is totally happy with the new owners and the sale has been completely tied up. He also insists that the proposed new owners have the same intentions that he wanted for the site and that he feels they will take the site forward and that he will still be involved in the site in some capacity..............................but when you are about to make a packet I'm sure you would say that anyhow.

Sounds very similar to nzbeez tbh?

Last edited:

if you look on there forum it is in the news section was sold for $21000

tried to register but it keeps telling me confirmation code is wrong, but its not.

Been a VIP for a bit now and apart from being a touch slow at times its very good. If u struggle then the owner can usually be found on IRC

Back