gingadaddy gone

i think they must be doing the rounds with user names or something, i havent been able to get on all night , half the users can get on one night then the next the other half cant, it really is quite annoying,

Working again - notice on the home page saying they have been having some DNS issues at the mo...

On another note, I am quite glad NZBGrabit has gone...

Also be aware that NZBeez is changing to NZBeez

Two free ones that just do indexing, no fancy front end are binsearch.net and nzbindex.com

Working again - notice on the home page saying they have been having some DNS issues at the mo...

On another note, I am quite glad NZBGrabit has gone...

nzbgrabit is still there and working for me mate.

Gingadaddy was doing a DNS record change they are not sure how long it will take

Also be aware that NZBeez is changing to NZBeez

Two free ones that just do indexing, no fancy front end are binsearch.net and nzbindex.com

whats happening with nzbeez then ? i had email off them other week saying much regret no nzb files anymore etc etc, so went on site and wasnt hardly anything on it, just general discussion and some modding sections, just been on it now and all nzb sections are back, have they decided to stick with it ?

whats happening with nzbeez then ? i had email off them other week saying much regret no nzb files anymore etc etc, so went on site and wasnt hardly anything on it, just general discussion and some modding sections, just been on it now and all nzb sections are back, have they decided to stick with it ?

All movie and tv series are gone since a couple of weeks back,dont think they will ever be back on there,
also somebody else has/is taking over from the owner (wolfie) hence the address change

2013-08-30
"Downtime"

As some of you have noticed, the site has been experiencing some downtime over the last couple days. This is due to a DNS record change that we are still waiting to finish propagating. We can't say for sure how long it will take, but you should be able to get back in within a few hours. Thanks for your patience.

Hi, just a tip if anyone is still having trouble while they sort there problems out, ive been having trouble for few days now but noticed last night when im connected threw my vpn i can get on gingadaddy everytime, not sure why but honestly works everytime,

Back