Gigablue quad HD Picture Problem

riscatto

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just bought this Gigablue Quad, have set it up scanned Sats can see Menu okay but when I try channels can only get sound no Video. Have changed HDMI leads tried Gigablue on different TV all okay. Had engineer out he didn't check much just ordered new panel for "one Control Box". I thought it was problem with TV Samsung EU55JS9000 but thinking about it my Blueray is working fine through HDMI so I tried another sat box Vu Duo working fine. Looking at Video out it is set to HDMI 720p.
the Gigablue is set to 1080 (I think) could that be problem. Going to cancel new board for control box as I think it is problem with Gigablue.
Any ideas? be grateful for suggestions
Thanks

Try vu duo in 1080 to see if the picture works,all my tvs are 1080 and the settings on my boxes,remember everything powered off before messing with cables.Or adjust settings to 720 in the giga

Thanks for replies, Have tried Gigablue on my sons Samsung TV works okay? Have tried Duo in 1080 mode works okay, Got to be something simple what system do they use in Germany? (PAL)? I haven't been able to test Composite out as my ONE Connect box doesn't have connections.
I could try Composite out through my Blue Ray see if that works. But it is defeating the object as it should play through the HDMI lead. Will ring dealer today to see what they say?

For your information have just found this:
Same here....just received my new GigaBlue UHD QUAD 4K yesterday. I updated to 5.1.031 and you get the black screen but are able to see menus. Revert to 5.1.022 and everything ok. I have a samsung OLED55E6V. I also have issues with HDMI CEC, with my old Technomate TM-NANO-3T Combo I could set it to go to standby when switching off the TV, applying the same settings using the Gigablue this does not happen.

An earlier post from elsewhere.
"
Hi!
Flashed my quad+ with OpenViX 5.1.032 and no video.
Changed the settings to "uhd colour on" in my Samsung TV and GOT video!!
thumbsup.gif

The trick for me was to boot the quad+ after I change the settings in my TV, "
Credit to magnumkhan

Back