Weird issue with Mi box

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The father in laws mi box picture seems to go weird(see picture) on a regular basis it happens on everything so it's not just a specific app. If you unplug the HDMi and plug it back in the picture comes back to normal but this is happening multiple times a day and is annoying as heck.

I tired the HDMi in another box and it seems fine and I tested the HDMi in another port on the tv and same thing happens. anyone have any idea how to fix it.

I change the HDMi settings on the box to 720p 50mhz but same issue.

The red is supposed to be green in the picture

Attachments

• IMG_20220605_110910.jpg
    IMG_20220605_110910.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
I had the box working on my tv for about a week before I gave it to him and it was happening pretty much the same day I gave it to him so I assume it's the box. The bollocks didn't tell me till now which is 3 months after I bought the box so I can't bring the thing back.

I just assumed it was cause his tv is like 720p and 15 years old.

I had the box working on my tv for about a week before I gave it to him and it was happening pretty much the same day I gave it to him so I assume it's the box. The bollocks didn't tell me till now which is 3 months after I bought the box so I can't bring the thing back.

Can be the RGB settings, anything can be returned if faulty unless from China lol

Worked fine on your tv for a week and then started playing up the same day he tried it on his tv?
Sounds more like a tv problem to me.

Just run on your tv for a day or two and see what you get. I would think it’s more likely to be the tv, being 15 years old tbh.

Back