Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Getting over a girlfriend

goes without saying mate!

To be honest, it's comments like these that give her the attitude that she is something special... most men will hump anything that moves, espec the men on here:proud:

If I was only into looks then I see thousands of better looking women every day! Are they good looking on the inside though? that's the question, unless you are only in for a quick knee trembler, and that's her desire too...

Close and delete thread :)

Its getting like an episode of Jeremy Kyle this shit, plus hes going on holiday and is going to goose everything with a pulse so when he comes back will you still want him then??? move on love plus with that receding hairline hes probably only got another 5 or 6 years of looking like a spice boy lol.

One of the worst threads I've ever seen on this forum tbh. More than 200 posts about a 19 year old guy who's girlfriend has cheated on him.
At his age if that had happened to me then the less people that knew the better, let alone posting it on the internet for all to see.
Back together but posts pictures of herself for the lonely to drool over???

On the other hand you have someone such as Allroad, a respected member and part of the admin team who lost his wife. Not through some sort of fallout or indiscretion but to a terrible and unforgiving disease.
He was in dire need of support and rightly received it.

Kind of puts' it in perspective doesn't it?

Back