getting married saturday 3rd oct 2009

goldie

Ellie's Buxom Wench
Reaction score
hi all just to let you know that myself goldie, and ellie 1998. are getting married this saturday . been together two years now. he proposed to me at west ham football ground as im a life long fan. and now hes fullfilling his promise, and we gettin married !!!!!

Congratulations. i hope you have a great day and a happy married life:Cheers:

the very best of luck for Saturday goldie hope everything goes well

The Rat household wish you both every happiness together :Hit:

My mum & dad will be married 50 years on Saturday goldie so hopefully that's a good omen for you. They've had their ups & downs but 50 years is a bloody good achievement.
All the best for your big day :Clap:
HH.

The very best of luck to you both. Ellie is a person who people has a lot of respect for on here because he puts the time in and shares his knowledge.

Have a great day...I see the hammers are playing on Sunday....nice touch there goldie....lol

@HH....congrats to your parents...wonderful.

My mum & dad will be married 50 years on Saturday goldie so hopefully that's a good omen for you. They've had their ups & downs but 50 years is a bloody good achievement.
All the best for your big day :Clap:
HH.

thankyou. yes they have done well. had my dad not passed away this year my mum n dad would have notched up 59 years. hopefully this will last a long time too xx

The very best of luck to you both. Ellie is a person who people has a lot of respect for on here because he puts the time in and shares his knowledge.

Have a great day...I see the hammers are playing on Sunday....nice touch there goldie....lol

@HH....congrats to your parents...wonderful.

thankyou. and nice words of ellie too. yes he does work hard on here. im a patient person for all his messing about on dw. lol. a good thing in marriage . patience and understanding xx

hi all just to let you know that myself goldie, and ellie 1998. are getting married this saturday . been together two years now. he proposed to me at west ham football ground as im a life long fan. and now hes fullfilling his promise, and we gettin married !!!!!

All the best to you and ellie 1998!! Have a GREAT DAY!!!!! :banana::Clap::banana::Clap::Cheers:

thankyou. yes they have done well. had my dad not passed away this year my mum n dad would have notched up 59 years. hopefully this will last a long time too xx

Didn't mean to steal your thunder goldie, hopefully you never took it that way. 59 years now that would have been some achievement. Enjoy your day mate :Clap::Clap:
HH.

Didn't mean to steal your thunder goldie, hopefully you never took it that way. 59 years now that would have been some achievement. Enjoy your day mate :Clap::Clap:
HH.

no of course not . and give your parents my congratulations too. i hope they have a lovely golden anniversary day.

They're away in Spain (didn't want us to fuss over them at home 'especially as there's a credit crunch on') I'll be calling them & HOPEFULLY they'll get some flowers delivered)
Anyway enough about them, hope you have a great day mate, Enjoy yourselves:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
HH.

Last edited:
thata why we havin reception at home. keep costs down xx best wishes to them anyway xx

I'm looking forward to it as well :)
had to wait 2 years to be made an honest man.

I'm looking forward to it as well :)
had to wait 2 years to be made an honest man.

Dont know about the honest bit m8 ;)

Seriously though I'm delighted for the both of you,
Hope you have a wonderful day :Cheers:

Congratulations Goldie and Ellie.

I hope you have a wonderful day and a long and happy life together.

:Cheers:

Back