Getting into Engineering menu

Ish

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi m8

I have a PACE box model : DI4001NC.

I am trying to get into engineering menu. I tried while holding down Ch+ and Ch- buttons together and power up the box. It is coming up with DIA9 message on the box screen.

Please some one advice how I can get into engineering menu.

many thank.

Hi m8

I have a PACE box model : DI4001NC.

I am trying to get into engineering menu. I tried while holding down Ch+ and Ch- buttons together and power up the box. It is coming up with DIA9 message on the box screen.

Please some one advice how I can get into engineering menu.

many thank.

You should be in the menu if dia9 is showing,i take it your tv is switched on and a scart lead is attached

I have tv on

You should be in the menu if dia9 is showing,i take it your tv is switched on and a scart lead is attached

I have tv on and it is connected to box through scart. I also tried with another tv.
Signal just disappear.

When I hold down Ch+ and Ch- together and power up the box. It say BOOTS on the screen and DIA9. But I can see engineering menu on the screen.

any help please

thank

Your doing better than me ! i have tried the same technique and all i get is the channels coming on as normal.have tried booting up using all manner of different button combinations and NOTHING ! think i'll give up.

make sure ur scart lead is in the tv scart socket on the back of ur pace , as sometimes wen uputit in the vcr one u just get blank screen

scart on a 4001 gos in the bottom socket or you wont get any menues, also have a look in the engineers menu for the setup

Make sure the cable lead isnt in as this sometimes makes it go past diag and straight to vm homepage.

Back