get the heavy rain demo NOW

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
The offical launch for the heavy rain demo is next week on the 11th. But if you have taken part in the 4 day challenge then you can play the demo now.

Now instead of letting you browse through tons of clues and dead ends, i'll just tell you how to get the demo right now.

1st,
http://www.heavyrainps3.com

Then once you have done that goto the following site

Precinct 52 -

enter your email and password

then from the wall chart pick the following items of evidence

The four pieces of evidence are:

• Short cigarette (117b)
• Origami bird
• Coffee shop C (it says "diner")
• 117h (tyre tracks).

Be care about which coffee shop you pick as there are several, and you must submit the correct one to get the code. Likewise, the writing on the "tyre tracks" is difficult to read.

once you have done that, hit select to submit your evidence and you'll be given the code to download the heavyrain demo.

you might have to do it a few times as ppl are having issues with the site.

nice 1 mate i'll give that a go!

I can confirm that this works, I'm downloading the Heavy Rain demo right now, I'll be playing it in about an hour lol - there's no need to sign up for an American account either I'm downloading it on my usual one and there's a chance I may not get any sleep tonight....cheers for the info cg, much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
double post lol check the times, night owl is only person in here.

played it and wow, got to be one of the games of the year and just to piss fanboys of 360 off you wont be getting to see it lol. (HIT REPLY NOW AND LEAVE SMUG TIT FOR TAT COMMENT AS WE KNOW NO ONE CAN PRAISE THE PS3 WITHOUT BEING CALLED A FANBOY YET ITS FINE TO BIG UP THE 360 ;).)

seriously i have both consoles and i cant see the 360 coming up with anything half as good.

demo is short but the graphics look outstanding and its one i will buy for sure.

its like a film but in console form.

no online from what i can gather but its isnt that sort of game so it'll be buy play and sell for me.

demo is short but the graphics look outstanding and its one i will buy for sure.

Same lol, played it last night, I haven't completed the demo yet I only did the detective part and pissed about on the FBI section....I was going to buy this anyhow but now I'm definitely buying it now I've played some of it. Graphics are awesome too.

Downloading this just now, I can't wait :) :) :)

just finished playing the demo. this game is amazing and thats just the demo. grafix are even better. cant wait for the release date now :D

Last edited:
wasnt there a tech demo of this before the ps3 was launched? cant wait to see what the demo is like :)

Best real-time rendered GFX I've ever seen on any game, anywhere!

Simply stunning.

I could sit all day just looking at the rain pouring on the Title Screen. :)

wasnt there a tech demo of this before the ps3 was launched? cant wait to see what the demo is like :)

it looks fantastic, id say its more like watching a interactive movie, thats the best way i can explain it.

different actions lead to different things happening too.

not really an offline gamer im purely online but in this case im hooked and i know people keep going over the old boring 360 vs ps3 thing but even the 360 boys (of which im one along with my ps3) cant deny how good this looks compared to anything on the xbox at present.

to the demo players:

did anyone try to run across the freeway at the top of that hill?

up yours! lol.

this is the game thats swayed me into getting another ps3 over a stand alone blu ray player,im gunna hold off the demo ive got it pre ordered so i can wait a week or 2(as long as it doesnt go down the gt5 route)give myself time to do the god of war collection

did anyone try to run across the freeway at the top of that hill?

up yours! lol.

PMSL I just tried it having read this and knowing you I was half expecting to be split in two or something, having tried it now I gotta say I been there a few times up Headingley on that road between the natwest and the arndale center lol. Fookin bus everytime! ;)

well im pissed off...

after spending ages downloading this i cant seem to play it anyway i think my controller is screwed as i cant seem to do the bit where you have to shake it. ive also had trouble with it on that duck game where you have to shake it to jump. my mates controller works fine though :(

is there a troubleshooter for the controllers anywhere on the system? other than the tilt functions its fine :(

well im pissed off...

after spending ages downloading this i cant seem to play it anyway i think my controller is screwed as i cant seem to do the bit where you have to shake it. ive also had trouble with it on that duck game where you have to shake it to jump. my mates controller works fine though :(

is there a troubleshooter for the controllers anywhere on the system? other than the tilt functions its fine :(

Not that I know of, second pad time mate.

Back