Get Me Out Of Here !!!!!!!!! (Chat)

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Gemma Atkinson is among the celebrities confirmed for this year's I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here lineup.

Atkinson will be joined by Richard and Fred Fairbrass from '90s pop group Right Said Fred, US model Janice Dickinson and Apprentice star Katie Hopkins.

Also heading to the jungle are actor Christopher Biggins, ex-EastEnders actor Mark Bannerman, celebrity chef John Burton Race, interior designer Anna Ryder Richardson and former 5ive singer Jason 'J' Brown.

Completing the lineup are Prince Andrew's ex-lover Koo Stark, former Sex Pistols manager Malcolm McLaren, football pundit Rodney Marsh, PR guru Lynne Franks and Welsh rock star Cerys Matthews.

The celebrities began arriving in Australia last night during torrential rain, which according to The Sun is threatening to turn their campsite into a swamp.

Last year's winner Matt Willis commented: "The camp has been absolutely soaked. I don’t envy this year’s contestants - I hope they they’ve brought their waterproofs."

I'm A Celebrity... begins on ITV1 this Sunday.

lol They've landed on there feet there then having John Burton Race with them.
Someone to do all the nasty cutting up animal jobs.:)

Malcolm Mclaren should be interesting.... :)

Im a Celeb - Get Me Outta Here

Just watched it, only to see Gemma Atkinson. I must say, she is still gorgeous, I dont know why she is worried what she looks like without makeup. I for one am not complaining.

Malcolm Maclaren being is usual stupid self. Decides to take part then last minute he decides not to, saying he has too many commitments. Im still thinking he is a dick.

Janice Dickinson looks a right bitch and is the one to start up trouble.
Should be interesting - well watching Gemma at least :Hit:

ahh, i forgot this was on, what time is the catch-up show?

Something not right with Rodney Marsh not jumping? Was it just me or did everybody else notice that he was the only one not to have a harness on from the start?

Even if there was only 4 harnesses, he should have had one on ready to go after the first two had went?

Janice Dickinson (Get her out of there) FFS, what a head nipping bitch she is? Me and the missus just looked at each other when she opened her mouth.....lol

Good for the show I guess?

I only wish I could tell her that she's not pretty and looks like a waxwork with all the plastic surgery she's had done.........lol

Roll on tonight :) hopefully Gemma will be needing a shower ;)

damn, I must remember there is this forum, doh!

didnt they blame the weather or something with rodney not doing it? perhaps it was sky who need him so badly they made sure he doesnt do anything slighty dangerous

damn, I must remember there is this forum, doh!
didnt they blame the weather or something with rodney not doing it? perhaps it was sky who need him so badly they made sure he doesnt do anything slighty dangerous

Sky binned Rodders mate?

Sky Sports yesterday sacked their football pundit Rodney Marsh for making a tasteless joke about the Asia tsunami disaster on a phone-in show.
The 60-year-old former Queens Park Rangers and Manchester City striker, a long-serving panellist for Sky, made what the station called "offensive and inexcusable" remarks on You're On Sky Sports on Monday night.

Hosted by Rob McCaffrey, accompanied by one or two former footballers, the show gives callers the chance to vent their spleens on topical football issues.

PS: I have a feeling Janice is going to get every bush tucker trial.....pmsl

Malcom macleran was a right stuck up arsehole , who went all the way there and didnt even have the balls to @ least give it a go , yes cliff i noticed that about rodney marsh , they said it was due to the weather conditions why he never jumped lol, and as far as miss plastic , it should b fun ,

mmm gemma atkinson, dont normally watch reality tv but may just flick onto it to see if a can get a glimpse of her in her bikini.... :)

Damn i missed this too....I heard on the radio that marsh diddnt jump due to the weather....sounds to me like he botttled it.

Sky binned Rodders mate?
Damn, shows how long its been since I watched sky on a saturday afternoon.
Having cable tv, nintendo wii and away from home during the week, its no wonder I dont get to watch any tele. Family take over first. Im just the mug who pays the bills and supplies the goods, ha!

Last edited:
Go on then, whats your bet?

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/im-a-celebrity/gemma-to-pose-topless

I havent visited any of the listed site, I guess being at work I had better not eh ;)

GEMMA_ATKINSON_386945a.jpg

new Jungle mate

katie.jpg
The Apprentice contestant Katie Hopkins has joined team Snake Rock in the jungle.
Hopkins was seen on the show's live feed at 7.25am today, heading into the camp with Gemma Atkinson after helping her with the chest challenge.
An ITV spokesperson confirmed that the reality star had replaced Malcolm McClaren on the show, explaining that Hopkins had not entered with the other celebrities as the producers needed time to prepare her.
"We have to obviously prepare people to go in," she explained. "They have to get their health checks and briefings. That's the only reason. Also it's quite nice to just suddenly join another camp."
Talking about the new camp dynamic, she added: "Poor old J has four women jabbering at him now in the camp. Poor boy."

I think Janice Dickinson will melt if she sits too close to the camp fire. She's a feckin' horror with a loud mouth.

When both camps join tonight, she will be the only one going for the bush tucker trials....pmsl.

I wonder how long she will put up with that?

Who else noticed this last night??
When they did the challenge in the Range Rover, Janice took her seat belt off before the siren went, and Ant shouted "fail !!!!"
She won by 1 star and even Rodders was surprised.
I say she cheated lol

Can't wait to see her eating the bugs tonight pmsl

Curly

Who else noticed this last night??
When they did the challenge in the Range Rover, Janice took her seat belt off before the siren went, and Ant shouted "fail !!!!"

Lol....me and the missus spotted that too mate.

Cheating barsteward!!

Roll on tonight yum yum!!

As I said in above post. The campa are joining up tonight so Janice will be in for some amount of trials......pmsl

Respect to John Burton Race on that bug eating trial, he didn't even flinch while doing it.
I think I like it better when the contestants tottally freak out while eating the bugs.
Tonights trial should be interesting as Katie Hopkins is meant to have a fear of bugs, lol.

Back