Get Me Out Of Here !!!!!!!!! (Chat)

it seemed like he enjoyed it even lol descibing the flavours YUK !!!

but the guy done well :)

Gemma could do with saying a little more than Thank You everytime she doesn't get picked for a challenge. Rodney is a funny guy, winding Lynne up by hiding her jacket under Janice's bed, all 3 should be put in the boxing ring for a challenge of last one standing

yeah gotts agree ...Id like to see a LOT more of gemma with a lot LESS cloths on :Hit:

If she doesnt hurry up and join in/say something on the show she's guner be the first one out :(

This is the first one of these ive actually watched, apart from seeing winners in previous ones.

Must admit thinking that mark fellow is blind going after cerys. But thats my opinion.

Really think there shouldve been a fair amount of medical checkups before letting some of the contestants in.

Must admit thinking that mark fellow is blind going after cerys. But thats my opinion.

Cery's is alright but Marc's girlfriend, actress Sarah Matravers (See pic attached) is better looking IMO?

Rumour has it there going to send Sarah into the jungle next?

"Rumble in the Jungle" is doing the rounds on the net and in the tabloids?

Last edited:
Read today that Sarah is on the way out and by the sound of things she is gonna kick Marc's ass if she doesn't get some straight answers, although she also said that if he's fallen for someone else she will just have to get herself back on the singles market. So its hard to tell if she there for a bit of fighting

Some luvly pics for ya!!!

8anxjy8.jpg

8173kw5.jpg

82abvh0.jpg

6ycbrwi.jpg

Well if you haven't just provided the best reason to keep watching the show

i think it is shocking the way he has treated his girlfriend wile he has been in the jungle

I'm A Celebrity romeo Marc Bannerman says he is "absolutely devastated" by the fallout from his jungle romance.

The former EastEnder was first to be evicted after constantly flirting with singer Cerys Matthews despite having a long-term girlfriend at home.

"I'm absolutely devastated. I didn't plan for any of this to happen. I went into the jungle as a personal challenge. It still might change my life in a positive way but at the moment it's not positive at all," he said.

"I think the situation between Cerys and myself was getting... nothing happened between the two of us at all but it was just getting to the situation where it was becoming more than just friends.

"In our behaviour there was a lot of flirting going on and I realised as I was doing it, but I couldn't help it. I just realised in the last couple of days that I shouldn't be behaving like this.

"I felt like I was betraying my partner - and I was. Not in the overtly physical sense but mentally."

His girlfriend of two-and-a-half years, actress Sarah Matravers, flew out to Australia to confront him but left before he was evicted.

Bannerman said: "All I know is she wasn't there to meet me when I came out of the jungle, so that told me a lot. I spoke to her a little while ago and she's hurt. I've hurt her badly.

"Of course I apologised. I can't apologise enough. I've had texts from friends saying 'You didn't do anything wrong, you just flirted', but none of that matters when you've hurt someone, does it?"

Bannerman said he wanted to be there for former Catatonia singer Matthews when she leaves the jungle but is torn between her and his girlfriend. The actor said he was attracted to Matthews, a former heroin addict and recent divorcee, because of her "vulnerability", explaining: "She's quite a delicate little thing, really."

Back