General instrument cft-2100 not working

zaid

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi

i just bought this of ebay for a fiver but when i plug it in i get no channels. I live in luton, have they turned off analogue here. At the moment there is no live feed in my house does this affect any thing.

well if ya got no live feed m8 then ya not going to get anything
u should a message onscreen and then the channel numbers when ya flick up and down

first of m8 the person above is correct you need a live feed or its a non starter,but while you sort that out,are you using ntl modem?that feed will do.But in the meantime just check if box is working?take it round to m8,s house
and plug it in and see what you get?you don,t have to do this though if you plug box intp power it should light up 02 on led if its modded?If ya get the 02 then worry bout the feed?when you get feed and box 02,s and you get no pic it could be a fualty tuner on box,not to worry if this happens as some one on here will help ya out.and anolugue will run for a few more years.

how hard are these boxes to ch*p, are they any tutorials. If i do ch*p it do i still need a live feed to view it.

cob_ob said:
first of m8 the person above is correct you need a live feed or its a non starter,but while you sort that out,are you using ntl modem?that feed will do.But in the meantime just check if box is working?take it round to m8,s house
and plug it in and see what you get?you don,t have to do this though if you plug box intp power it should light up 02 on led if its modded?If ya get the 02 then worry bout the feed?when you get feed and box 02,s and you get no pic it could be a fualty tuner on box,not to worry if this happens as some one on here will help ya out.and anolugue will run for a few more years.
so the box is,nt modded?you need a baby j or a pic programmer,one super hex file to place on the 8 pin 12/509a chip.And of course a live cable feed.

Back