Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Prefer not to say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hung-parliament-v2.gif
Ah ffs I could see us having to do this all again in a years time . Lot of protest voting going on here I think

I've woken up and now a happy Man! I got what i wanted and interested to see what Mrs May will do next?

Get in to bed with the DUP, Lib dems or go it alone?

Thank god Farage said he will come back to politics to get Brexit back on track

Thank god Farage said he will come back to politics to get Brexit back on track

I'm sure he will step back in to his old role with Paul Nuttall quitting.

Surely now Nicola Sturgeon will get the message. We DONT want indie ref 2 !!!

Why can't we have a party leader with some personality and charisma? May has 'lost' this rather than Corbyn 'winning' it in my opinion

A hung parliament?....they all need feckin hung, NOT a leader amongst them, they couldn't spell politician half these cants, well Diane Abbot couldn't anyway :proud:

A collocation with the dup ffs thats just hell on earth feel like I've fell asleep and woke up the 1960's

better go back to sleep! The DUP seems to have a relationship with May but will not be part of their government. Seems they will help out on votes when may needs them!

[video=youtube_share;YRfPrwnLyo0]https://youtu.be/YRfPrwnLyo0[/video]

..............What a tit, not hers him.
roflmao.gif

better go back to sleep! The DUP seems to have a relationship with May but will not be part of their government. Seems they will help out on votes when may needs them!

Would that not be every vote?

Mate that really is scary . This is a party that blocked gay marriage . Gave a way £1.60 to chicken farmers for every £1 they spent . Block the gaelic language act but gave 1.6 millions to loyalist bands lol they are backwards in every respect . They wanted to block Sunday shopping . Stood outside pro choice offices and abused women going in . ( I don't agree with that and I'm pro life) they are dangerous mate .

She might give one of them a menial position within the government like counting paperclips or bombarding nara and countryboy with pamphlets. :Laugh:

we should all be happy THE WIDE MOUTHED FROG IS COMING BACK lol
sorry but thats what he looks like to me

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back