• Undecided

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Prefer not to say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What an election we have had.
Ups/downs/winners and losers.

So now there is straws pulled. The only way to hold onto power is to talk cheap....
(cheap)???

we need the biggest......
anti-gay.
anti catholic.
people that think humans are only 5 thousand years old.
all that the modern world expects.
Yes it's called the "DUP".
English news had to explain these outfits.

there known as the crazys over here.
Good luck with this setup folks!!
(uk mainland)
Go down that route looks desperate.
But.....

do what's needed to hold onto power maggie part2.
sorry......
Have to go get my dogs begging bowl now overseas.

edit:
words of the video below sums it up.
LOL.
YouTube

Last edited:
Get Farage back, he can waffle like a good un.
He kicked off all the world's uncertainty with politicians. When the opposition's racist card failed they thought Holy fcuk !! This Brexit might happen.
Can you imagine if Farage was the Labour leader , he'd have had the biggest majority in history.
If it were me , I'd say what that gobsh1t Corbyn says" No student fee"s , free school meals, basically loads of freebies then when I'm in power ?, nah, only kidding, just like Corbyn would say

Mate that really is scary . This is a party that blocked gay marriage . Gave a way £1.60 to chicken farmers for every £1 they spent . Block the gaelic language act but gave 1.6 millions to loyalist bands lol they are backwards in every respect . They wanted to block Sunday shopping . Stood outside pro choice offices and abused women going in . ( I don't agree with that and I'm pro life) they are dangerous mate .

No-one has commented on how the extremists have taken over in Northern Ireland. The more moderate unionists (UUP) and nationalists (SDLP) lost all of their seats so, apart from one independent unionist, Northern Ireland is now a carve-up between the DUP and Sinn Fein. Ironically, these polar opposites will both be helping to keep May in power, the DUP by supporting her and Sinn Fein by refusing to take their seats at Westminster.

What an election we have had.
Ups/downs/winners and losers.

So now there is straws pulled. The only way to hold onto power is to talk cheap....
(cheap)???

we need the biggest......
anti-gay.
anti catholic.
people that think humans are only 5 thousand years old.
all that the modern world expects.
Yes it's called the "DUP".
English news had to explain these outfits.

there known as the crazys over here.
Good luck with this setup folks!!
(uk mainland)
Go down that route looks desperate.
But.....

do what's needed to hold onto power maggie part2.
sorry......
Have to go get my dogs begging bowl now overseas.

edit:
words of the video below sums it up.
LOL.
YouTube

Well there must be alot of crazy folk over there come some nutters voted them in and in their droves as well NEARLY 300,000 nutters !!.
Do they all sing this ?;-

YouTube

And for these nutters ?,

Hundreds protest against Theresa May’s new government at Downing Street | Metro News

the giveaway was the West Ham shirt, he def needs a quick sharp 240volt shot to the temple

Well there must be alot of crazy folk over there come some nutters voted them in and in their droves as well NEARLY 300,000 nutters !!.
Do they all sing this ?;-

YouTube

And for these nutters ?,

Hundreds protest against Theresa May’s new government at Downing Street | Metro News

the giveaway was the West Ham shirt, he def needs a quick sharp 240volt shot to the temple
its tribal mate they could put a monkey up and they would still vote it in . foster has been caught swindling millions and they still think she is the right person to lead them

better go back to sleep! The DUP seems to have a relationship with May but will not be part of their government. Seems they will help out on votes when may needs them!

May only needs the DUP to back up on major issues where the opposition can get every MP in to vote, including the sick Ms Abbott. Corbyn is so far behind that he needs all the minor parties to back his policies, which may not be as easy as it seems.

The DUP are an insurance policy, not an absolute necessity.

May only needs the DUP to back up on major issues where the opposition can get every MP in to vote, including the sick Ms Abbott. Corbyn is so far behind that he needs all the minor parties to back his policies, which may not be as easy as it seems.

The DUP are an insurance policy, not an absolute necessity.
its what they will demand in return for their backing mate this is a marriage made in hell

Love all the mass hysteria!!

The truth is, that although the DUP will no doubt force a few small scale sweeties out of Theresa May for NI, there is no chance that either the DUP, Tories or May could afford to commit even further electoral suicide by calling for deeply unpopular changes to law without the complete and total loss of brexit!
In actual fact, TM could quite easily call their bluff!

Had to laugh when someone described the DUP manifesto as "basically the bible with fortnightly bin collections"

Love all the mass hysteria!!

The truth is, that although the DUP will no doubt force a few small scale sweeties out of Theresa May for NI, there is no chance that either the DUP, Tories or May could afford to commit even further electoral suicide by calling for deeply unpopular changes to law without the complete and total loss of brexit!
In actual fact, TM could quite easily call their bluff!
mate you have seen the DUP work they are trapped in 1690 . they still think they are a chosen people they will demand a hard boarder and more special powers . if may needs them to pass a bill through just like previous tory governments she will give them what they want .

Give it a week or two and everyone will have forgotten about the DUP.

She doesn't need their support anyway unless some of her own MP's get the right arse.
First piece of major Government legislation that doesn't go through will be the trigger for an election....

Most of the time the DUP vote with the Tories anyway without being asked or coerced.

Give it a week or two and everyone will have forgotten about the DUP.

She doesn't need their support anyway unless some of her own MP's get the right arse.
First piece of major Government legislation that doesn't go through will be the trigger for an election....

Most of the time the DUP vote with the Tories anyway without being asked or coerced.

lol i dont think i will have forgotten about them since ive moved to scotland and people talking about this trying to explain to people who this lot is funny noone will believe me how backwards this lot are

Attachments

• WHIPS.jpg
    WHIPS.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 56
After having a look at the DUP around the web I seriously have to question Teresa May's thinking. Is she only trying to stay in power to save face or seriously thinking about the country here.? When you get into bed with someone politically they generally want something in return and Im not sure the British public will be able to stomach what the DUP will want in return!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

mate you have seen the DUP work they are trapped in 1690 . they still think they are a chosen people they will demand a hard boarder and more special powers . if may needs them to pass a bill through just like previous tory governments she will give them what they want .

For 10 seats she will give them what they want???
She will give them fook all, lol. A hard border (not boarder: a hard boarder is someone who lives in the same place as you who can kick the sh*t out of you) in Ireland just ain't gonna happen, the terrorism has ended. The UK doesn't need one there, if illegal immigrants want to cross into NI then they will. We never managed to stop them on the mainland anyway. Let it be done by Policing on both sides.
I have no feelings for TM either way but I believe that at the moment she is the best choice to complete Brexit. Boris would fook it up completely and Nigel unfortunately isn't in a position to do it. He has been the vocal opposition to it in Brussels and has done it exceptionally.

For 10 seats she will give them what they want???
She will give them fook all, lol. A hard border (not boarder: a hard boarder is someone who lives in the same place as you who can kick the sh*t out of you) in Ireland just ain't gonna happen, the terrorism has ended. The UK doesn't need one there, if illegal immigrants want to cross into NI then they will. We never managed to stop them on the mainland anyway. Let it be done by Policing on both sides.
I have no feelings for TM either way but I believe that at the moment she is the best choice to complete Brexit. Boris would fook it up completely and Nigel unfortunately isn't in a position to do it. He has been the vocal opposition to it in Brussels and has done it exceptionally.
SORRY for for spelling border wrong mate . but that really isnt the issue is it . Those 10 seats could be the difference of getting what she wants and not . im pretty sure they wont be able to put police stops and checks at the "border" and it would be blown to ****

they will demand a hard boarder and more special powers
The DUP actually want a soft Brexit so as to keep the Border the same, I don't think anyone would want a return to a hard border in Ireland, not after they have come so far

The DUP actually want a soft Brexit so as to keep the Border the same, I don't think anyone would want a return to a hard border in Ireland, not after they have come so far
they said the other week there they would like a check point around the border. have a wee look at their polices mate . do you know preach creationism . mate they are wired up and im not joking this scares me to think they will have any input into a government . ffs they cant even keep stormont alive , wait untill the rest of you have to listen to the crap they preach

SORRY for for spelling border wrong mate . but that really isnt the issue is it . Those 10 seats could be the difference of getting what she wants and not . im pretty sure they wont be able to put police stops and checks at the "border" and it would be blown to ****

I never meant Policing the border, just having the same ineffective immigration service as we have here on the mainland. They find illegals but can rarely do anything with them.

So am I right in thinking when it comes to vote in the house of commons if all the Tories vote one way for them to llose all Labour, SNP, LD and some of the DUP or others would all have to vote the other way ?.

If that's the case I think the Tories have absolute fcuk all to fear. That will never happen in the memory of man. There's always a few Labour who will oppose the scruffy get Corbyn. People have short memories not long back half of Labour wanted him out.

Back