• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Prefer not to say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm surprised that the Labour vote with it's current leader is so high in our poll but this maybe a protest vote against the Tories. Can't help thinking that things might be a lot closer if Labour had a stronger likeable leader.( If there is such a thing).

[video=youtube_share;50nd1_DPKTI]https://youtu.be/50nd1_DPKTI[/video]

Yeah lets vote Labour and have this fcuking idiot in charge of national security

YouTube

YouTube

You must watch the first one to the end, It would be hilarious if it wasn't so scary that idiots like her could be running the country

And a fcuking racist !!

YouTube

Watch at 2:10 !

Yeah lets vote Labour and have this fcuking idiot in charge of national security

YouTube

YouTube

You must watch the first one to the end, It would be hilarious if it wasn't so scary that idiots like her could be running the country

And a fcuking racist !!

YouTube

She is a feckin embarrassment on a total fukwit dumbass, How the feck did she get into politics?

YouTube

YouTube

And a fcuking racist !!

YouTube

Interesting point, I suppose he could do worse than the current lot in charge of security. I suppose you would back there increased online spying powers and weakening of encryption. Thing is though, would that have saved lives in the past two weeks? If being told by various community members, being warned by numerous foreign intel agencies, failing to take any notice of someone who appears on Jihadist Next Door on channel 4, isn't enough to make you think 'we need to speak to these guys' then what the hell is? Billions of decrypted messages going to make that easier? Most terrorists now will almost certainly avoid whatsapp etc; after all if facebook can scan through your messages to target you for advertising, then its not a large leap to imagine these might not be the unbreakable services they are perceived. As stated elsewhere already, if you come to the attention of the security services, VPN, encrypted chat, these won't protect you.
So Theresa May as leader oversaw a reduction in police numbers; police who may have been able to respond to community intelligence. She must shoulder some of the blame directly. She oversaw an intelligence service that missed Jihadi's promoting themselves on channel 4 primetime shows, that ignored community tip offs, ignored warnings from foreign intelligence agencies, including in the case of the Manchester bomber a missive from the FBI that the guy was 'going a bit crazy'.
I think Corbyn could hardly do worse to be honest!

I think Corbyn could hardly do worse to be honest!

That is your opinion mate, but I would NEVER vote for Labour all the time they have a left wing terrorist sympathiser as their leader and a Idiotic Racist bitch as their Home Secretary

better than having a party that has managed to convince the middle class 2 car 3-4 bed room detached house that they are working for them , its the best con ive ever seen . the tories work for the rich and rich only

- - - Updated - - -

She is a feckin embarrassment on a total fukwit dumbass, How the feck did she get into politics?
not often i agree with you but your right on this one she needs to resign .she aint fit to do the job

That is your opinion mate, but I would NEVER vote for Labour all the time they have a left wing terrorist sympathiser as their leader and a Idiotic Racist bitch as their Home Secretary

Wouldn't say I'm voting Labour either, but the strong and stable mantra is an absolute joke! Why wasn't Manchester 'enough is enough'? Theresa May failed to protect those children at the arena by overseeing a decimation of the police force and pushing through ever more intrusive mass surveillance powers... and has she done the honourable thing and resigned, like social workers were forced to after failing baby P? No, not one person tasked with preventing terrorism will ever receive so much as a slap on the wrist for these disastrous failings to spot the bloody obvious!
After the last election in which the Sun reverted to supporting the Tories, the Digital Economy Act was pushed though, and before this election, to shore up the support of that vile creature Murdoch, Tories start promising 10 years prison if you dare to watch football or movies for free rather than pay Sky an absolute fortune for the privilege.
Given the increase in homelessness, the mess of the NHS, cover ups, security failings, and ridiculous prison sentences for watching saints vs spurs on stream, I cannot fathom why anyone would support the Tories. They are more concerned with bringing back fox hunting than reducing preventable deaths in the UK, and the manifesto is vague at best on costings, and the promises not worth the paper they are printed on.
I disagree with pretty much everything Corbyn stands for, but he's honest enough to stand by his convictions. Contrast this with Theresa 'better in Europe, Brexit means Brexit, no election, need an election.' Dishonest and incompetent. We have the Tories to thank for completely ripping the country apart with an ill-thought out referendum which gave no definitions to what was proposed and just resulted in a more fractured society than ever. The choices we have are so poor it makes me weep.

better than having a party that has managed to convince the middle class 2 car 3-4 bed room detached house that they are working for them , its the best con ive ever seen . the tories work for the rich and rich only

- - - Updated - - -

not often i agree with you but your right on this one she needs to resign .she aint fit to do the job
Now there's a Surprise

I guess Corbyn is the ideal leader for you given he's history and he's support of terrorists in the 70's

I am surprised you don't support Abbott though, first time for everything I suppose

Now there's a Surprise

I guess Corbyn is the ideal leader for you given he's history and he's support of terrorists in the 70's

I am surprised you don't support Abbott though, first time for everything I suppose

ffs change the record . i think you mean he was a visionary , he tried to do the work that brought the good friday agreement years before it happend . anyway his history has nothing to do with it . time to move forward and the tories only care about the very rich , its the working class i worry about they strive to be classed as middle class . you know the type oh i own my old council house im doing well look at me my cars only 3 years old complete con , but its a con thats worked . tell me one think the tories have ever done to help the normal working man . i asked this before didnt get one answer . so i wont hold my breath . on an other note nicola kicked ass tonight on the scottish leaders debate and in the north well it was just to easy . They still cant answer the RHI scandal .

If May gets in

taxes will go up
Our human rights will decrease
Brexit will be intentionally bad

Do i think any party is any better? No, i want a hung parliament. Last time we had that I got more money in my pocket. I think no one party should run the country!

"left wing terrorist sympathiser as their leader and a Idiotic Racist bitch as their Home Secretary"...Out of order imho

YouTube

YouTube

And a fcuking racist !!

YouTube

Looks like your influence spreads far and wide Bronto not just on DW lol

He's sacked her IMO, Best decision he's made so far and just earned the Labour party a few more votes

Diane Abbott to step aside 'for the period of her ill health', Corbyn says | Politics | The Guardian

"left wing terrorist sympathiser as their leader and a Idiotic Racist bitch as their Home Secretary"...Out of order imho

Out of order @tarmac ? how so ?

Corbyn is not a Terrorist sympathiser ?

Mr Corbyn, The Telegraph can reveal, has taken thousands of pounds in gifts from organisations closely linked to the terror group Hamas, whose operatives he once described as “friends”. He has travelled to Tehran at the expense of a secretive British-Iranian multi-millionaire who has employed a number of other British parliamentarians as consultants to build business links with the country.

He has hosted, promoted and vigorously defended vicious anti-Semites and racists. Nor, of course, was the al-Sadr talk the first time that Mr Corbyn came a little too close to killers of British troops. From the mid-Eighties, a decade before the IRA ceasefire, he worked hard to build links between Labour and the Provos, regularly hosting senior figures from their political wing in Parliament, calling for British withdrawal from Northern Ireland and paying tribute to deceased terrorists

Source > Jeremy Corbyn, friend to Hamas, Iran and extremists - Telegraph

Abbot is not a Racist ?

Hackney North and Stoke Newington MP Ms Abbott, who stood for Labour leader in the 2010 contest, remarked: "White people love playing 'divide & rule'. We should not play their game"

Source > MP Diane Abbott 'sorry' over Twitter race comments - BBC News

Or out of order simply because you just think so ?

I stand by what I said, I would NEVER vote for Labour all the time they have a "left wing terrorist sympathiser as their leader and a Idiotic Racist bitch as their Home Secretary" (now looks like former Home Secretary)

I think Labour might nick this (with the lib dems)

I met Corbyn and he was really nice, he took the time to come over and talk to me and my family in a local restaurant ...

Would I vote for him, no bloody chance!

He is too left, we would start talking to terrorists to fix the problems (instead of deport), there would always be a way of dealing with everything without a hard stance. hug a terrorist! Get rid of shoot to kill, he opposed all the extra powers to deal with them in the first place!

Get rid of the only deterrent our country has, yes its the elephant in the room "Nuclear weapons", no country should have them. but I would rather have them and never pull the trigger - at least while everyone else has them.

Borrow more money to fix the problems that labour originally made. that will fix it borrow more money lol!!!!

I like the way they blame Torries making cuts, when it was there mismanagement of the country that got us in this mess!

The Torries are a bunch of idiots too, I mean was May high with this dementia tax, which idiot came up with that - we are in the middle of an election and they attack the core voters - the over 50's.

And she has no personality, and struggles dealing with the press!

Forget Brexit, they will both screw it up!
I want to ask labour voters in two years (if they win tomorrow), what was you thinking!

Mick

I want to ask labour voters in two years (if they win tomorrow), what was you thinking!
Mick

After reading most of the posts here I've come to conclusion that no party is the right party to win the election. I feel that most parties have something you want from them but its maybe only one or two policies from each! So is it politics that needs re-designed instead of us just voting for a party that 'mostly' has the policies we want? Then there are the people who vote for a certain party out of the tradition or from the class background they come from regardless of the policies the party has.

Mick the reason why i quoted you was because I'm going to edit it and repost:-

I want to ask[insert the winning party here]voters in two years , what was you thinking!

My gut feeling is that no matter which party gets in they will screw us anyway!

Vote for a hung parliment! No 1 party is fit enough to run the country anymore!

My gut feeling is that no matter which party gets in they will screw us anyway!

Vote for a hung parliment! No 1 party is fit enough to run the country anymore!

I could not agree more, they are both useless, they all are!

It is just my opinion that the damage labour could do, we might not come back from. Where as the Torries will cut and tax us more...

Mick

Looks like both of the big parties are doing there best to lose lol. Teresa hideaway May and some of her manifesto stuff is a turn off and Labour looked like they were hitting the self destruct button with Diane abbot . Oh and not forgetting Nicola Sturgeons obsession with banging on about independence is going to cost snp a lot of votes. Its going to be an interesting election lol.

Back