Gemma H2 - Purple Lines on screen

popidol

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, I've set up a new Zgemma H2 and occasionally on the picture I see purple/red or green lines across it. This does not happen on my H1. I have Openvix Hades installed (On both) and the only difference (I think) is that I had to download the MGCAMD 1.38 ipk to the box manually as the feed are down and it shows as 1.38c in CAM Manager, on my H1 it just shows as 1.38.

edit/

There seems to be other little bits of distortion going on occasionally too. Its not massively noticeable but its definitely there.

edit 2/

Just noticed my h1 is setup as 1080i and the h2 was 1080p.... I'll try changing that next time I plug the box in

Last edited:
So I reconnected the box, I removed the memory stick from the back first as I was starting to think maybe it was causing some interference or something. The issue seems to have gone anyway... Maybe there was some static or something from the USB causing interference earlier. Ive plugged it back in the back and it seems fine. Otherwise I presume it may have been due to a not 100% connection on the HDMI or Satellite cable. I did change the picture to 1080i which seemed to make the picture a touch sharper too.

Back