GDS 7000 HD 1 Ca Muticrypt –USB Motorised System Full

sunhill

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys
i m plannin for a hd free sat, and i was going through the hukd, and this came up
has got a lot of heat on it..

wondering if anyone got this one ? as i was also thinkin of getting some more channels with the cam sharing thing .. just not sure if this will do the job as good as the technomate / dreambox or something similar

thanks,

never heard of one so i wouldnt bother allthough i am sure one of the sat mods can give you better info on it :proud:

Its just a rebadged shitbox ...oops I mean darkbox, but with bits missing. I wouldnt bother either, but I do accept the cheapest of cheap 'crap' does sometimes suit some uses. This is the wrong room to discuss though because you cant compare with linux type receivers that this section of the forum is for.
If you just want the cheapest HD receiver you can buy, with little function or ability then this may be the box for you, so remember its just my opinion and you can disagree. :)

thanks for the info guys

i m currently on virmin, might be moving out of the cable area soon, n got a hd tv, so was plannin on gettin somethin for HD,
n just came across this .. did find it as a cheaper option,
but as u guys suggested,. i will probably pass on this one, and go for a better brand
thanks

ive got a cuberevo mini hd and it works sweet not as good as a dm800 but its almost half the price at £240

no card sharing on this box,no cam slot either

Back