Micro HD

Ibrox

Inactive User
Reaction score
Awrite got an Amiko micro hd box and know nothing about them apparently this is a closed source box unlike the dreambox i had which was open source,managed to put updated firmware on it but that is about as far as i got i am trying to put the magic in it but not sure what is the proper correct procedure to do so.

Everything so far that i have tried (not just putting the magic in) has came up with basically failing to connect, and log in failed and timed out when i tried to update it thru the satellite route or ftp route on the box everything so far has been the same no joy lol.

So after a bit of delving further i was looking at things and it had server name,user name,password etc etc etc also something about converting the magic from Ccam to oscam server ? i did this and a list of things came up with this below after i converted, i have changed the names etc etc user name,password and the numbers below if anyone has this box or knows the score how to get it up n running then any help is much appreciated thx. fta works but all others say scrambled but until the magic is put on it would :hubbahubba: so getting them unscrambled is the problemo :Cry::Cry:

[reader]
label=.........................................the server i thnk
enable=........................................a number
protocol=cccam
device=.......................................another thing with the servers name and numbers
user=........................................... a user name
password=........................................a password
cccversion=2.1.2
group= .........................................a number
inactivitytimeout=............................a number
reconnecttimeout=,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a number
lb_weight=.........................................a number
cccmaxhops=.....................................a number
ccckeepalive=......................................a number

Back