G6 lite, any experiences with this

alecss

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently got myself a ds lite, and now want to get a passme and flash cart. the G6 lite seems like a good option, as I would prefer a cart that doesn't stick out from the casing. So considering the g6 lite, with a passcard 3 or Mk4, any recommendations?

From what I have read the G6 lite is pretty awesome, ok so its a flash memory device and can't be upgraded and it is quite expensive in comparison to what is already out there.
But the touchscreen interface is supposedly very easy to use and excellent for n00bies. As far as I know the G6 lite works with all passkeys out there, just compare them all to see which you would prefer (remember some do not support sleep mode) Read the other reads (esp the ultimate guide sticky) for some more info and a few comparisons

shop around for a good price!

Thanks, though I'm now going to hold off and wait to see what the NEO-TF is like. Looks to be as small as the G6 Lite, but supports mini SD cards as well.

do you mean the NEO2-TF? if so then as far as I know it only takes micro-sd not mini-sd and apparently doesn't fit aswell as the G6 lite does

Don't mind if it sticks out a little. Just don't want some huge protrusion like the max media launcher etc. From the pictures of the NEO2-sd, it is going to be pretty small. I like the fact it does not require patching of roms too, loads the raw rom.

alecss said:
I like the fact it does not require patching of roms too, loads the raw rom.

In my experience cards that load the raw dump don't play very many games? Feel free to correct me. As I've said before , the only game I can't get working with Supercard is Ultimate Spiderman (hell I'll buy it) and it takes as long to convert a rom as it does to unzip it .. not a problem IMO :)

Back