Fundown - Check Rights Date (expire 1/3/2010)

Another way of producing a file with correct rights and expiry dates is to run toxic7 - worked for me yesterday.

hi friends. my fun card has stopped and i read that i nned to use nagraedit to programme my card. now i don't have a blank bn11 image where can i find it please.:grab:

toxix 7 is out of date as of the 1st march m8
where do you hear toxic 7 is out of date it's still useable i use it doesn't say out of date on mine and didn't think it mattered anyway?

toxix 7 is out of date as of the 1st march m8

HiYa benny59,

There is an updated version of toxic with a new date although the expire & rights dates are the same 12/21/2012 = 2995

where is this new toxic please?that might be the problem thanks in advance.And why does it say toxic7 when i download and put on it says toxic 6 2005?

Last edited:
where is this new toxic please?that might be the problem thanks in advance.And why does it say toxic7 when i download and put on it says toxic 6 2005?

Hi,

Try Here M8 as for toxic 6/7 I think it's down to the way it has been updated in the back ground but I'm only guessing as I don't know Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
where do you hear toxic 7 is out of date it's still useable i use it doesn't say out of date on mine and didn't think it mattered anyway?

it seems to matter to you m8, " why ask for the link to download the updated version"

Hey Guys

I have tired to do my Funcard now for 2 days following the guideline given in the previous posts, but still with no luck.... still getting the message "you need subscribe"

Can anybody help me please, im in the TW area

Thanks in Advance....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andy

Thanks for the quick response, I have got that download already but I have still downloaded it again just in case if it different...

this is the way i make the file: -

I added the Cam Id
I added the IRD
I added the Box Key
I added the Latest Key 0 and 1
Selected the Provider

Saved the file, then swapped it to a hex then wrote the Flash and Hex separately on the card and it didn't work????

Any ideas Please....

Thanks

Hi Priyeshp,

What error message you getting if any, also in which order you writing the files?

Hi Andy

Thanks for the quick response, I have got that download already but I have still downloaded it again just in case if it different...

this is the way i make the file: -

I added the Cam Id
I added the IRD
I added the Box Key
I added the Latest Key 0 and 1
Selected the Provider

Saved the file, then swapped it to a hex then wrote the Flash and Hex separately on the card and it didn't work????

Any ideas Please....

Thanks
erase card a few times then re-enter your files again but for it to work you need to change dates in nagra edit too and i never do my write separetly i just press write it works for me and do this too after you created the card even though it's easier just read the card to begin with and put in toxic the saved file from the read also after you created card follow this:*Right... open the cards ext.bin file in nagra
*Select rom11
*Go to the data editor
*Go to the Tier opion and change the expiry and right time to 2661
*That will validate the fun till march next year
*Save the file as ext.bn11 then rename to ext.bin
*Then drag the ext.bin file to the program called SwapBinHex.exe
*that will create a ext.hex file in the same place
*Write that to card along with flash and bobs ya uncle all done
*ALSO RESTART BOX WITH CARD IN IT AFTER!!!
worked for me.HOPE THIS HELPS M8

Last edited:
Thanks all for your help

I tried writing the card my normal way last night after leaving the message on here and left the card in over night, checked it this morning and it is working just fine thanks.

Guys when do you think N3 will take effect, and all our privileges of watching free TV will disappear?

Excellent as always fellas, works a treat on Fun will give atmega a quick blash should all be ok though.

Thanks
Nad

Can confirm ATMEGA also working bang on same way, just simply change date to 2661 for both expiry and right, using Nagra 4.1 and dont worry about file size error msg.

Then all u do is use the latest/any working flash for your area, for me it was Chaos-Mega dated 28/11/08 and then wait dont panic if it aint working straight away, have faith it will work.

Thanks
Nad

Back