Fundown - Check Rights Date (expire 1/3/2010)

If you are still getting the 'you are not subscribed' mssage after reproging try powering off, this did it 4 me

Hey guys

Thanks for all the tips on this thread I was going to start a new one about the funs going down today but im glad I didn't and decided to research it first lol...

Anyways thanks again and I will try my card to see if it works.

Got one question though what is N3?

Hey guys

Thanks for all the tips on this thread I was going to start a new one about the funs going down today but im glad I didn't and decided to research it first lol...

Anyways thanks again and I will try my card to see if it works.

Got one question though what is N3?

N3 nagra 3 the new revision thats gonna kill free cable

Andy

anyone got a link to the new version of toxic please?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i`ve got nagraedit 4.o will that do the job ?? if not any links to 4.1 ? thanx

hi all got a prob looking for some help one of my m8 boxes when down (funcard) just the dates but when i save with nagra 4.1 saves as bn11 file
cant remeber how to fix this have tryed all files but just the same

hi all got a prob looking for some help one of my m8 boxes when down (funcard) just the dates but when i save with nagra 4.1 saves as bn11 file
cant remeber how to fix this have tryed all files but just the same
Was it a Rom 11 image in first place?
Have you renamed it .bin (dot bin)

Andy,

Are you having trouble reading it in Nagra Edit?? If so change the exrension to dot bin .bin
You will then be able to read it and change any details like ird and dates.

Andy

Hi Peeps,

Is there any way of changing the dates without using nagraedit 4.1???

I rename the file to .bin but get the following error:

Warning, file is incorrect

Warning, data space invalid, check pointer to data space

Hi Peeps,

What area you in mate??
Not that i know of,if you can read your external and chnge the external from hex to bin just so you can change the dates then swap it back in swapbinhex.
That should do the job or write a new card with a rom 11 image.

Andy.

my area is b'ham (old tw)

anyone know where to get rom11 image for tw and swapbin hex????

Not got a tw image im Pure but can send you swapbinhex and atmega ird reader if you still have external on your old card.
You can then extract that and put it in nagra edit and change the dates that way.
Just pm your email if you want them.
Also got nagra edit if you need it.

Andy.

Hi Peeps,

i got the same message just click ok, then right click on the saved file & take off the bn11 extension & replace with bin.

Hi Peeps,

No easy way

Everyone gets that message, ignore it, diddlyuk describes the process quite well

Last edited by a moderator:
u need to use nagraedit 4.1 and then standard tier (31) and change the expire date and rights date too 29 95
doesn't come up any tiers i put 31 invalid etc not working for me i need help no rights or anything all blank

Last edited:
all sorted now .. my own mistake.. got two boxes.. and was using the wrong keys..
sorry for the trouble..thanks
---------

i am having a strange problem with my card, if someone can suggest something

got the ird/box key..made the eep last night.. all working before i went to bed .. woke up this morning.. the box was showing 999

and a message on the telly..showing, wrong smart card inserted..
have tried making another eep ..and also ..using the old eep by editing the date in nagra.. ...

any ideas please ?

Last edited:
swapbinhex problem it won't change my file it's still a bin not hex got all the info of nagra changed date to 2995 as suggested but can't change from bin to hex why i've tried numerous times any help please i also tried putting it into card as eeprom as a bin and shani flash wrote it doesn't work?

swapbinhex problem it won't change my file it's still a bin not hex got all the info of nagra changed date to 2995 as suggested but can't change from bin to hex why i've tried numerous times any help please i also tried putting it into card as eeprom as a bin and shani flash wrote it doesn't work?

All you do is drag the bin file and drop it over the swapbinhex icon and another file will appear in the same folder with a .hex extension , this works the other way round as well for hex to bin.

Back