Funcard updates?

Not working in Greenock getting unsubscribed channels

Yep, My friend is getting unsubscribed channel message, North West Eng.
On a fun...

How does the manual method work????

Any updates for a new fun image?

means the funcard works but you have to enter the keys manually.
Then put new keys in everytime they get rolled as the funcard won't auto update.

means the funcard works but you have to enter the keys manually.
Then put new keys in everytime they get rolled as the funcard won't auto update.

That sounds like a load of crap..

can you not make a rom image in nagra and then write it to the fun? I don't know this, just trying to explore it.

dam its been so long since the last update/crash that I have know got a new comp old one died badly and lost all my files tuts and software using fun 4 any help me out with info & files etc took me ages to get my head round it last time (am not that good on the tech stuff)
cheers

dam its been so long since the last update/crash that I have know got a new comp old one died badly and lost all my files tuts and software using fun 4 any help me out with info & files etc took me ages to get my head round it last time (am not that good on the tech stuff)
cheers

You need NCE, latest crypt hex flash for your area.

You need NCE, latest crypt hex flash for your area.

okies searched on site but no match for NCE(what is that?) and searched for crypt hex flash and brought me back to this link sorry to be a pain do you have or know where abouts they are tucked away on the site and a tut if you have one
thanks

Back