Funcard problem

nworulz

Member +
Reaction score
i have a funcard which was working all fine then went off a few weeks agoand i havent has time until now to look at it. so i read about it that i needed to change the dates so i did this and changed them to suitable ones.
But now its saying my funcard is invalid and it is saying mute err in the engineers menu.
I was wondering if i could pm someone my bk and ird and sort me a exteep for excw as this is really annoying me and i have the family around in half an hour so really need this sorted by then.
Thanks in advance

when you did your funcard did you write your ext. eeprom first then do the flash after because when you read your ext. eeprom your flash is erased

yes i always write the eeprom first then flash.
i get the error smartcard is invalid

if you have your numbers check them agianst the ext. eeprom you wrote to your card sometimes when you read the card your ird getts reversed in the process had a problem like this before had to change it back to how it should be i'm in pure 12 first not last

i have a funcard which was working all fine then went off a few weeks agoand i havent has time until now to look at it. so i read about it that i needed to change the dates so i did this and changed them to suitable ones.
But now its saying my funcard is invalid and it is saying mute err in the engineers menu.
I was wondering if i could pm someone my bk and ird and sort me a exteep for excw as this is really annoying me and i have the family around in half an hour so really need this sorted by then.
Thanks in advance

yes this is strange i experienced exactly the same thing and i am 100% sure that the bk and ird numbers are correct. can someone please upload on this thread the latest TW/NTL/C&W FLASH as well as any other .bin files needed to load onto nagra to avoid this happening again please

Last edited by a moderator:
Back