Fun Cards Down

I would just like to say a massive Thank You to andyfuk for taking the time to help me with this problem,all working great now mate THANKS :)

what was the problem m8?
my sis in law is round with her pace box just now and i cannot get fun to work with new flash, also tried mosc card but no joy although my mosc is working ok in mine.... keep getting either card is not inserted properly or wrong smartcard message.

what was the problem m8?
my sis in law is round with her pace box just now and i cannot get fun to work with new flash, also tried mosc card but no joy although my mosc is working ok in mine.... keep getting either card is not inserted properly or wrong smartcard message.

was wondering same sempi

Ive only came across one faulty card since the 3,7 update and when i got the details off the card somehow it had changed.
The ird was correct but the boxkey was full of zeros and fffs.
I wonder if the hit in some cases is affecting the cards details.
Like i say ive only come across the one case but a fresh image and flash sorts it ok.
Let me know Sempi if you need an image

Andy.

Reactions: J
just got the funcard to work by doing what was suggested in an earlier topic by bobonthejob
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/posts/1689353/
removed card
turned off power with front button on box
started up box again
get message saying no card inserted
put card back in and within about 30 seconds all working.....
mosc still dont work though even trying power on and off
and the funcard was working in the box before today and i just wrote new flash
but still kept getting the error messages before trying the power cycling...

Last edited by a moderator:
just got the funcard to work by doing what was suggested in an earlier topic by bobonthejob
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/posts/1689353/
removed card
turned off power with front button on box
started up box again
get message saying no card inserted
put card back in and within about 30 seconds all working.....
mosc still dont work though even trying power on and off
and the funcard was working in the box before today and i just wrote new flash
but still kept getting the error messages before trying the power cycling...

I have x2 4001 box's doing this, tried new flash and still get 'card not inserted' also just a working mosc image/card and still get the same.....

Totally lost

Last edited by a moderator:
i managed to get my channels back but have no movie or kids channels...
(they are grayed out)
i used the 3.7hex
toxic
and thats what i get

any suggestions please

dont think so as i have just herd that other peoples box's are the same missing channels...however a samsug 2100 i think is the model no is working fine

..the plot thickens

dont think so as i have just herd that other peoples box's are the same missing channels...however a samsug 2100 i think is the model no is working fine

..the plot thickens

Is this Colin,think you're on my msn from before.

What area you in Pure? etc

Andy

yes its me .....and yes im in pure...will put my messenger on

have sorted the problem...ntl where updating....didnt get all the channels till after midnight...

SPECIAL THANKS TO ANDYFUK
cheers m8

Channels gone in Stoke

Have tried the new 3.7 flash but no good, and re-wrote the card with original exteep.
When I select 511 I get a message saying "you haven't subscribed to this channel yet". and there are adverts for other channels playing.

Card stopped working correctly in Stoke.

My card says smartcard not inserted properly and when i change channels it just chooses a channel at random. Tried power off and on with card in and out, so think there must be an update happening.

Last edited:
Channels gone in Stoke

Have tried the new 3.7 flash but no good, and re-wrote the card with original exteep.
When I select 511 I get a message saying "you haven't subscribed to this channel yet". and there are adverts for other channels playing.

put the keys in manually ive noticed the new flash dont auto update

My mate says his box went funny but he still has the channels on as of last night but some others updated on thurs morning and never came back on

i noticed cam id has changed to start with 2D instead of 2C for my area, saved my image from orig card in nagra, was getting the info on it to do a mosc instead of fun/atmega, this anything to do with funs/atmegas not working properly?? i thought cam id nothing to bother about when writing.

i dont no what problems u all seem to be having with funs and atmegas,ive done a few of funs and an atmega and all up and running.
i dont no if i can stick up the bn11 file ive used but if u want to pm me i
l'll send u it.
gio

Back