Fun A/U fix

All i ever get is "your card is not inserted properly" lol, it shows that on every channel i flick through.

hi all
can someone tell me is there is a au update for tw for a funcard 4
reading through the treads have got me all confused
would realy apricate it if some one can clear this up for me
thanks again peps

hi all
thanks again peps

Yes, there an au update for TW available, its on the bigmaq/chatterbox toolbar. However I have yet to get it working as once the card is inserted into my pace box, it simply says "your card is not inserted properly".

hi all
thanks again peps

its for any fun card mate ,4 5, or 6,

ok guys have tried the chaos fun fix from the toolbar and tried writing the ext eeprom as a hex and a .bin file and waited 10 mins but no update. only getting fta channels as i flick through.

? have you put your bk info in with nagra and saved it..use the fun chaos for your flash and the EXTERNAL EEPROM is your nagra bin with your BK info in.

have fun

works in pure ntl in notts
just replaced the flash file with the file from the toolbar ..
took 3 mins to update
many thanks to who made it :Cheers:

sorry guys meant to say
i had to leave my pace 1000 20 min to take , i just left it on sports channel and itkicked in

My funcard 4 is working in pure ntl area i used flash file downloaded via link posted by sempi and used my original ext eep file which was a bin file wrote it to card put it in box and it took about 5 or 6 minutes to update
Thanks to all who gave input to this fix

My funcard 4 is working in pure ntl area i used flash file downloaded via link posted by sempi and used my original ext eep file which was a bin file wrote it to card put it in box and it took about 5 or 6 minutes to update
Thanks to all who gave input to this fix

glad your sorted m8, hopefully everyone will get theirs running again soon

paddyc just click on sempi link at post 74 and follow that and download i just tried it again and download is still ok

I actaully got the file from BMs toolbar, but thanks to all the coders who worked to get it sorted.

A wee tip mine wasnt updating till i re booted box then all workin in less than 30 secs when box booted up

thanks peps for your help
bigmaq toolbar has been updated and i can see the light
keep up the fantastic work

did any one managed to get theirs to work on tw, funcard au

just used the cchatterbox fun au file for cw as my flash - didnt write any other files, using infinity usb and it updated after 9 mins exactly. Be patient it should update eventually.

Thanks

Back