Fun A/U fix

ok for those of you that its working for please can you point out what card what file and version etc and where the files from and what area.. thanks.

I am using fun4 ex/cw and allis working fine, au in less than 1 min.
File from big maq tool bar.

still no luck with a rom 11 image on a fun2 with ntl_choas 28/11 ... pure

update. working now. Took a minute or so to update... :) big thanks to all the work guys.

Last edited:
Very weird. The confirmed working file in the other thread is not working for me either. Just blank screen apart from fta channels. No error messages.

ive just tryed again and still no good in pure...

? anyone got it working in pure nthell yet

just use toxic for your exteep and new flash from the toolbar ,no keys needed in line 0,1.it will auto update.

i have used the old ext.hex as my ext
and new from toolbar file NTL_CHAOS_FUN_FIX_271108.HEX
left to update for 10 mins working fine

i have funcard 4

hope this helps people

btw who do we thank for excellent peice of work

Last edited:
The latest Pure image from bigmaqs toolbar is working 100% they are just programming it wrong.

ok sempi thanks which file did u use?

i used the file fromm chatterboxcc toolbar, i have uploaded it in the relevant section here

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/187330/#post1414069

it is on a RS premium account so should be able to be downloaded as many times as people want

just use this file as your flash and use whatever exteep file you have been using and all should be ok - remember to erase card first then write exteep file first then flash file and give it a couple of minutes to update

Last edited by a moderator:
found my problem,i was using .bin for ex eep ,used hex and all good now

i used the file fromm chatterboxcc toolbar, i have uploaded it in the relevant section here

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/187330/#post1414069

it is on a RS premium account so should be able to be downloaded as many times as people want

just use this file as your flash and use whatever exteep file you have been using and all should be ok - remember to erase card first then write exteep file first then flash file and give it a couple of minutes to update

and leave the card for a while 10 min's possibley
it will update

Last edited by a moderator:
Back