Fun A/U fix

Just tested the files for ex-cw from the BM toolbar, took about 20 mins to update but all running fine !!! thanks to the guys who did the code for this. Happy Days !!!

Hi Guys, After a whole day of trying yesterday, i finally managed to get the Ex/Cw Au fun working.

Used the files from the bigmaq toolbar...here is what i did for those having problems.

took a copy of my Ext EEprom File saved it, Erased the whole card. and reprogrammed the card by using the Flash file from the toolbar and used my saved Ext EEprom file.

and hey presto started working in 5min...

Big Thanks you to all who made this happen.

The file is down :( can someone send me it through email ? or get it re-uploaded please..

tried in vain..didnt get f/card working.but did get atmega working in pure nthell gy

Ok got mine to work now - for people still having trouble see below;

1) Download the new files - this will be now your new flash files
2) Either user or old back up of extepp and intepp. (Or do not erase your card)
3) Write all files on to the card, so only file that has changed is you flash.

if you dont have you extepp - use toxic to create your extepp - IRD (backwords) BK normal, leave the rest of the fields blank and create your extepp depending your area.

also i had to write my extepp 1st then the flash and intepp -

Wait 5 / 10 mins and all up and running.

Used TW flies, with Infinity USB

Hope this helps -

Some results on this fix....

This update seems to work perfectly on SA4200 boxes (instant channels). I have not had it working on Pace or SA4000 boxes (the SA4000 locks up entirely while the card is inserted). In the past I've always had to use two different Chaos HEX files; one for SA4200/Sammy2110's (I've never used a sammy before, I've just read the hex was for that box too), and another for Pace/SA4000's. Could this be similar?

All tests were done using Fun 4's (24256 + AT90S9515) using the random Nagra images and the new flash. The nagra image didnt seem to make a difference as long as the BK and IRD were correct to the stb is was going to be used on.

Back