FTP Problem with Solo2 (Help)

zurika

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello,

strange problem with my Solo2

can't connect via FTP (full reset was not a solution)

only SCP works well

can't use Dreamset because it uses FTP for connection

Manually (via SCP) uploaded new userbouquets and reloaded it, but cant see Sky Bundesliga channels in the list

My question is where to find all channels file in my box? I think, I have to modify channel type of SKY Bundesliga (from 211 to 1)

Thank you

Hello,

strange problem with my Solo2

can't connect via FTP (full reset was not a solution)

only SCP works well

can't use Dreamset because it uses FTP for connection

Manually (via SCP) uploaded new userbouquets and reloaded it, but cant see Sky Bundesliga channels in the list

My question is where to find all channels file in my box? I think, I have to modify channel type of SKY Bundesliga (from 211 to 1)

Thank you

All to /etc/enigma2/ except the satelite.xml that goes in /etc/tuxbox/

Thank you for you answer

/etc/enigma2/ contains:
userbouquet.tv + separate userbouquet files
white and blacklist
lamedb

I think
lamedb is keeping information about all channels.

right?

If you are using OpenPLI, Open Blackhole or an OE-A image, better to put your satellites.xml file in /etc/enigma2/

Have you tried using bouquet editor in Openwebif to transfer the chanenl list to the receiver?

If you want to manually transfer the bouquets and lamedb file, you need to stop enigma2 first with telnet command "init 4"

Hi,

atm I'm using OpenPli image
Bouquet editor was not able to transfer files to the box, because FTP isn't working

My box stopped responding via FTP, the way I got it working again was to do a full restore of the image on the box.

No idea why it stopped working!

Back