Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS!! My beloved Nokia N900

jamesyboyjim

Inactive User
Hi guys

Basically I have decided to part with my nokia n900 which i have been very happy with but as Im now after a htc desire this has to go.

I have had it from new since christmas and it works perfectly, It isnt branded in anyway and is unlocked.

It has a little mark on the right of the keyboard which I assume was caused by the keyboard sliding up and down other than that it is in great condition!

Its still under warranty from nokia (which I believe is two years) so, it will still have just over 1 and half years left! Im also currently still paying insurance on it which we may be able to transfer im not sure!

The phone comes boxed with all accessorys and the headphones havent even been used.

As i want to be as honest as possible I thought I would share this, since I've had the phone I noticed in the top right corner you can see what i assume is the back light shining through, it looks like a little blob and can be noticed when the screen is white.

I'll put the latest available firmware on the device before sending it out and give it a good clean :) and if your into your retro games I can include roms for a few of the old consoles but obviously you'll have to own the original cart or delete them after 24 hours ;)

Looking for £280 or ONO on this, all offers considered though.

Last edited:
Not trying to be offensive or anything.
But there is one of these only a week old for £260 a few posts down.

Jama

Managed to flog this locally for 250 so cant complain too much. :)

although the guy i sold it to is a complete technonoob so im going to get inundated with phonecalls asking how do i do this, how do i do that lol

Ive never used a desire so i couldnt comment im afraid :)

but the n900 is a great piece of kit and very customizable :)

Kinda miss mine now lol.

Back