[FS] Custom Build PC - Quad Core Q9550 2.83Ghz / 4GB / ATI 4870

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, this is my old PC that has been pretty much collecting dust the last 4 months, so I decided to clean her up, inside, fans etc put on the stock cooler, stick a basic hard drive in and sell it rather than have it sit here doing nothing.

Specification

Lian Li v1100 (Steel) Case with front close door
Corsair HX620 Modular PSU
Asus P5Q3 Deluxe WiFi-AP 802.11n
4GB (2x2GB) Corsair XMS3 DHX
Intel Quad Core Q9550 2.83Mhz LGA775 12MB L2 Cache
Intel CPU Cooler
Sapphire 1GB ATI Radeon 4870 HD
NEC DVD/CDRW
Sweex 3.5" All-In-One Multi-Memory Card Reader
250Gb SATA Hitachi Deskstar (The drive can be replaced and I recommend it is, unfortunately my old 1TB drive died so I installed this to get a base Operating System on to show it working - Trial OS Version Only)

NO KEYBOARD, MOUSE, MONITOR - THIS IS FOR A BASE UNIT ONLY.

With boxes for Mobo/Video Card/CPU, cables Manuals, Drivers etc.

The Pictures

Apologies for the quality they where taken on an iPhone!

IMG_0502.JPG IMG_0498.JPG IMG_0503.JPG IMG_0501.JPG
IMG_0500.JPG IMG_0504.JPG IMG_0499.JPG

Delivery

Collection (Liverpool) only due to the weight of the case (unless you really want to pay to have it shipped, but i expect it to cost a pretty penny excl any packaging)

I can maybe meet somewhere within reasonable distance, but would prefer to have the person see it running (bearing in mind the drive isn't the greatest/fastest), although you can see Windows 7 in the background.

Prices for Comparison

I did a quick look around at spare component prices for the key areas.

• Asus P5Q3 (£80 - £100)
  • Intel Quad Core Q9550 2.83Ghz (£110 - £150)
  • Sapphire ATI 4870 HD (£70-£80)
  • Corsair 4GB XMS3 Pair (£25 - £35)

The Price

£225 all In.

Also advertised elsewhere :)

Known Issues

The DVD drive sometimes catches on the case bezel, but can be adjusted by taking it apart or dropping to the next bay (I just haven’t done it as it means removing some of the components). If it does really bother it can be removed all together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.

Still for sale.

Had one guy offer me £185 and a broken xbox 360 lol, but after faffing around he decided to pull out because he was getting grief off his wife, only for him to mail be today to tell me he bought one for £130, he can't get windows to load now and his graphics card had died....lol

Another guy offered me £150, in which he got told to get to f*** given I can sell the CPU alone for that.

This is now sold. Completed outside of DW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back