FS: Cheap desktop PCs

IAmATeaf

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Have been upgrading my kit and have the following for sale:

1) Pentium III 1Ghz, 256mb RAM, 20gb HDD, CD-ROM, integrated Intel video, LAN, USB, serial port, parallel port - I have 3 of these, looking for £50 each collected.

2) Pentium 4 1.6Ghz, 256mb RAM, 20gb HDD (might be 40gb need to check), CD-ROM, AGP ATI 7000 video card, LAN, USB, serial port, parallel port - I have 1 of these, looking for £75 collected. SOLD

I'm selling just the base units, so no keyboard, mouse, VDU etc.... these would make an ideal second PC for the bedroom as they are fairly quiet and compact in design. The HDDs will be formatted and verified and I will load an OS onto the PC to confirm that there are no problems. PM me for more details plus pics.

Reason I say collected only is that I don't really have any boxes to pack them in and posting them would be a real pain. I live in NW London and work in Slough and don't mind meeting in and around these areas.

EDIT: P3s have 256 not 128 RAM.

Last edited:
can u find out the xact spec plz

just opened the p4 up and it's definately got 256mb of ram, can't quite see the label on the HDD to see what size it is, I'll power the pc up at some stage and let you know.

i think 75 notes is a fair price for it mate. :)

ok thanks m8 so it all powers up yh win xp i think yh
hmm £70

I'll be honest I haven't used it for a good 3 months now but before I agree on the sale I will power it up, run some tests on both the HDD and RAM then install XP and then leave it running some soak software for 24 hours. This is what I do for all laptops/PCs I sell or have sold.

LMK what you want to do, price is £75 which I think is a fair price for a plug and go base unit, you're first in the queue at the moment.

fisco2001, you still interested in this as I currently have another buyer on hold for the p4.

thought i'd add that the pcs are all fujitsu branded, the p3 is model no d1215, the p4 is d1321, do a search on the web for more details.

p4 is now sold pending payment/collection, it was also a 1.7ghz and not 1.6 as i had originally thought.

the p3 pcs all have 256mb of RAM and not 128mb so for 50 notes makes for a cheap usable second pc :)

damn, nobody want these then? makes and ideal bedroom PC for surfing the net as they are small and run very quiet :)

Back