from cccam to oscam using ubuntu

Yes thats precisely what i was talking about but i was not aware it could be used for other shares put in as readers in oscam, if you can do it with that as well as block re-share back out then its good to go.

It can m8 as thats exactly the scenario I set up,
but as for reshare thats a different story, and why you really need to be sharing with people you trust or know personally :)

That's where Cccam infophp come's in handy you might have a client that is abusing your card "Comedy Central" and "Sly Sports 2" are very common channel's you might have about 30 people watching them channel's at the same time.

Thing is with Cccam you really cant protect your card unless you use Cccaminfophp and look at the ecm rates etc, I ran a server as a hobby and soon got sick of dealing with dick head's hammering my card I had enough after a few week's.

I now just use oscam with no stranger's and I havent had to touch it for over 6 month.

Like wiz said in his post using Cccam with Oscam the Cccam takes all reshare right's away from oscam with Cccam it's impossible to protect your card. People just add your Cline in Oscam as a server ignore your re-share right's BINGO your card is now there's.

Can you recommend a version of Cccaminfophp to use, been looking around and can find loads but not sure which one would work with my debian server..

There is a very basic one installed but have seen some which look lots better.

Back