Frequency Sky Sports 2HD

coachuk

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the frequency of sky sports 2HD, in the Seven Kings Area 41050. Ive read the previous thread on missing sky sports 2HD and i want to do a manual scan. Not been able to scan it on brute force. Thanks

Thanks for the bouquets, but my bouquets are all fine. I have looked in 'all'channels and it is not there. I've found the problem its just resolving it. When I do a scan it is not scanning the programmes on 106.750. I can individually scan 106 and 107, and they are not there but cant seem to be able to scan 106.750. I am using a dreambox clone se hd with open pli4. To do an individual manual scan of the tuner, it appears that i can only put in 3 digits so not sure how to individuall scan 106.750. I have a brute force file that i have put in etc/tuxbox but how do i scan just on that file?, cos i noticed that when i take the file out the scan is the same. i'm missing sky comedy HD/ sky sports 2HD/ sky family HD. I previously had them and they just disappeared, no idea why as did not do anything to the box. Any ideas?

Ive sorted it now.I bypassed the TV/FM isolator that the dreambox was connected too and the 3 channels came back on.

Back