freeview hack

w3lsh_boy1

Inactive User
Reaction score
will freeview ever be hacked to gain access to the top up channels? what do you lot think?

Nice first post m8 , if you had bothered to search the forums you would have found the answer !!!!!!!!

At the present moment why would anybody be wasting time on trying to hack topup-tv for the sake of 10 channels ?

No there is no hack and I dont think there ever will be

well I wouldent mind it being hacked ,got 2 box's sitting here with only the free channels so why not have another 10 for free :) my kids would love Boomerang and Cartoon Network in there bedroom ;)

nice 3,984th post mate..

I too would love to see a hack for tutv simp,y for the kids bedroom.. people who say why bother like timekeeper.. you need to realise that not everyone wants cable boxes in kids bedrooms.. freeview and tutv is a good little starter for children..

And if its free wohoooooooooooooooooooo even better :)

so any one hack it then if it free why not have it then. me also two boxes

Time keeper grow up will you. If you actually took the time to read my post you would notice that i DIDNT ask if it could be hacked. I asked if it would ever be hacked.

And for your information it would be useful, for ppl without a cable feed in their houses. So why dont you stop flaming and start concentrating, you clearly need to.

Im picking up a lot more channels as of this week in belfast,

Got to be a way to do this tutv

there must be a way to do tutv, as i am studying programming at collage as part of my course, i will see if i can do anything that will relate to this, (my lecturer is already a member of this site i think, or another one like it, not sure). but where there is a will there's a way, and someone will find a way someday. There is nothing which "can't" be done within reason.

tutv is not invincible. They use version7.6 cards which are not unglitchable, and encryption owners are fading out these version cards because they know they are hackable.

However, it will take a glitch/unlooper expert a long time and much effort to get a full rom and eeprom dump. Then you still need to disassemble the code, then theres the recently discovered asic part of the card that needs to be bruteforced once all other key index's have been discovered, and all this will be after a lot of logging over a long time.

So, no its not impossible, but a hell of a lot of effort, so may be a while yet before a true hack is available. I think top-up's initial predictions were estimated at 2 years..... how long have they been broadcasting now? Was it April last year, i cant remember?

How long have TOPUP got these channels for anyway before they come up for renewal. I doubt they will keep hold of those spaces then

bigga said:
@ Kalipo what a pic ( lol )

That my Diamond Special picture/avatar...

anyway ive not heared anyone actually working on a hack.. maybe if somone was hacking it they wouldnt let anyone know.. simply because theyd want to be first at hacking it... so i say wait and 1 day when sly sports and ppv are on tutv we will have it free :)

Back