Free Yoga lessons...

My old house use to back onto someone's tiny front garden a footpath separated us.
The woman use let her staff come out, sh*t on her front grass then back in.
It got to the point there must have been 30-40 dog craps and in summer the smell wafting into my garden was unreal.
When the grass was full she took it on the some open grass at the side to fill that area up.
I reported it and the day the dog warden came to have a word and put a sign up she was out on this grass and the dog was in squat position.
£100 spot fine, she moved locally and a friend who lived near her said she did the exact same there.
If your gonna get a dog make you can pick a dog turd up, try your own first

Many years ago I was tasked with installing a security light at the rear of someone's property. I went round to check it out and the rear was all slabbed and absolutely covered in shit from his two dobermanns. It was practically impossible to navigate anywhere without tiptoeing past the stuff.
The smell was enough to turn my stomach. I told him he would need to clear an area so I could get access with my ladders. He told me he would find someone else. Would have to be someone truly desperate for work to have took that one on.

I know the mess was confined to his own property as he never took the dogs out but it must have been pure hell for his neighbours. Huge semi in a very affluent area of town.

People like the ones mentioned above need all shipping to island so they can all ferment in their own shite. Ffs disgusting deckers.

Yeah about 5-6 years ago I went to do a CCTV installation for a guy, long flagged front yard about 50ft. I've never seen as much dog sh*t in my life, the guy had 3 dogs. Honestly there was no way round it. I told him, clear it, hose it or I'm not doing it. Just simply unwinding laying out cables you'd have been smothered in the stuff I left and never got the call back.

Back