free update problem

gate

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive tried to download euro map update for garmin 1300 from previous thread via jimmy p ,wont download from upload.com without password help please

ive tried to download euro map update for garmin 1300 from previous thread via jimmy p ,wont download from upload.com without password help please

Look in the thread again and find the ones in the net folder I'm sure there still working

Look in the thread again and find the ones in the net folder I'm sure there still working

Thanks Jimmy tried downloading but wupload states you can only download your own files
can you give me any more help
with thanks Gate

Sorry to be a pain,Downloaded all filesbut cant unrar them,unrareed no1 then all others says refuse to be unpacked
would appreciate any idea.thanks for previous help

Right youve downloaded all of the files ? do you have all the files in one folder? if yes just unrar part 1 and the rest will follow

got all files unrared,finished with GMAPSUPP disc image file 1.81GB put on micro card but wont show on sat nav.
thank you for all your patience,if you have any idea please let me no

did you make a folder on the sd card called garmin? if no the make a folder add the gmappsup.img file into the folder

once written to check if it's done correctly first press tools>settings>map>map info then hopefully if it's gone right lol CN Europe nt 2012.40 will be ticked

did you make a folder on the sd card called garmin? if no the make a folder add the gmappsup.img file into the folder

once written to check if it's done correctly first press tools>settings>map>map info then hopefully if it's gone right lol CN Europe nt 2012.40 will be ticked
Thank you JimmyP .I have the Europe ticked at last says 2GB ? Can i see the map while still in the UK Thank you again for all your help

Thank you JimmyP .I have the Europe ticked at last says 2GB ? Can i see the map while still in the UK Thank you again for all your help

it is a map for uk & ireland and most of europe

Back